Reviews for Don't You Dare Forget The Sun Karkat
MiyukoLove chapter 37 . 7/24
Kawaii! Finally I finished this story! No wonder it has such lovely reviews. This is the best Solkat story I've ever encountered and I didn't want to finish the story. I got attached and now I'm just happy. Thank you!
wolfguy3222 chapter 37 . 3/21
I've read this fanfic about 7 times now. And everytime i do it's like I'm eating out for the first time. This is the best fanfic i have ever read, and probably the best one i will EVER read. I can't wait to read more of your work in the future.
CArtEr chapter 37 . 3/9
IM CRYING THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING THIS. IT NEVER GETS OLD OMFG. ;U; YOU DID SUXH A GREAT JOB I LOVE YOU!
333stepha chapter 1 . 1/18
Hey. Its been quite some time has it not? You likely don't remember me anymore, its to be expected however, as I have been gone for years. I remember this fanfiction, and I remember how in love with it I had been. I wanted to apologize. I don't know exactly what I wanted to say now, buy I'm sorry. I'm not exactly sure what I am now apologizing for, but I am sorry either way. Please enjoy your day or night. I will likely be logging back into my account, if I do, I will likely comment on the account again. I apologize for this being so random as well.
333skye chapter 1 . 1/18
it appears i have returned.
saritenji chapter 37 . 12/19/2015
beautiful!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
I had to listen to the song
What have you pulled me into
Sailortales chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I love this work! I loved reading it and thought it was written quiet well!
Vanillamon chapter 37 . 10/9/2015
Oh my god this was fantastic
I'm so glad I found this story and invested my time in it - personally the song you chose is one of my favorites and how you wrote this amazed to no end. Beautiful work!
iceytoshiro chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
It's been a long time since I've read this, and it's apparently finished now so I've been rereading it. Btw do you.. Know what being bipolar means.. ? And on a side note I'm pretty sure "salope" means slut so sollux actually called him "son of a slut", which sounds even funnier to me tbh
Dekkaann chapter 33 . 6/14/2015
AWWWWWWwWwwwWwWwEeWe
Dekkaann chapter 32 . 6/14/2015
I am crying ommmmmg
Dekkaann chapter 31 . 6/14/2015
Breaths again
Was crying I stggg
Dekkaann chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
Oh my god lolk cannot screaming
Dekkaann chapter 29 . 6/14/2015