Reviews for Don't You Dare Forget The Sun Karkat
Seiun - Galaxy Dragon chapter 1 . 7/30
okay, so, I haven't read this yet BUT THE TITLE! I have been no joke listening to that song all day on Loop from YT. Its in my head and now I'm extra excited to read this story xD
GhostFollowa chapter 37 . 4/10
Thank you so much for writing this story. It helped me so much when I was going through a rough patch in my life - and enabled me to use words to describe how I was feeling. Again, thanks. Xx
Gracefully Grace chapter 37 . 2/26
IM CRYING HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS IN THIS WAY?!
;-;
Fuccboi chapter 37 . 12/25/2016
Need conformation, the truck starts as Karkat looks away, and doesn't see Sollux leave, he isn't on it as it drives off however, which is evident when he hugs Karkat, even though the truck drives off?
lazarus.gallaty chapter 37 . 12/4/2016
So... Is Sollux staying? Confuse
I would be sad ;C
Great fucking story jesus.
MiyukoLove chapter 37 . 7/24/2016
Kawaii! Finally I finished this story! No wonder it has such lovely reviews. This is the best Solkat story I've ever encountered and I didn't want to finish the story. I got attached and now I'm just happy. Thank you!
wolfguy3222 chapter 37 . 3/21/2016
I've read this fanfic about 7 times now. And everytime i do it's like I'm eating out for the first time. This is the best fanfic i have ever read, and probably the best one i will EVER read. I can't wait to read more of your work in the future.
CArtEr chapter 37 . 3/9/2016
IM CRYING THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING THIS. IT NEVER GETS OLD OMFG. ;U; YOU DID SUXH A GREAT JOB I LOVE YOU!
333stepha chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Hey. Its been quite some time has it not? You likely don't remember me anymore, its to be expected however, as I have been gone for years. I remember this fanfiction, and I remember how in love with it I had been. I wanted to apologize. I don't know exactly what I wanted to say now, buy I'm sorry. I'm not exactly sure what I am now apologizing for, but I am sorry either way. Please enjoy your day or night. I will likely be logging back into my account, if I do, I will likely comment on the account again. I apologize for this being so random as well.
333skye chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
it appears i have returned.
saritenji chapter 37 . 12/19/2015
beautiful!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
I had to listen to the song
What have you pulled me into
Sailortales chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I love this work! I loved reading it and thought it was written quiet well!
Vanillamon chapter 37 . 10/9/2015
Oh my god this was fantastic
I'm so glad I found this story and invested my time in it - personally the song you chose is one of my favorites and how you wrote this amazed to no end. Beautiful work!
iceytoshiro chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
It's been a long time since I've read this, and it's apparently finished now so I've been rereading it. Btw do you.. Know what being bipolar means.. ? And on a side note I'm pretty sure "salope" means slut so sollux actually called him "son of a slut", which sounds even funnier to me tbh