Reviews for Don't You Dare Forget The Sun Karkat
Blacklily of AC chapter 37 . 3/25
I'm like crying that was an AMAZING story iloveyousOMUCH
That seriously was amazing. SO cute and just uhg. amazing. Thanks so much for writing it!
NoWayOutFromThere chapter 37 . 3/7

WOw
I just started crying
thanks
No-One-Important666 chapter 37 . 2/28
Yush! That was a freaking awesome story! He didn't. Leave! Awesomesause! Buwahahahahahahaaaaaas solkat foreva! X3
Merlin Crane Winchester chapter 2 . 2/26
I just started following you after reading "Icarus", and I am loving your work so much. The first chapter nearly made me cry, and just...your interpretation of Karkat is so good. See my other review on Icarus-because I don't think I can say anything that much different to praise you. Nice job!
Shateredvortex chapter 37 . 2/24
This is really good! Page turner, well written, and cute story! Good job!
crystal merica chapter 37 . 1/7
it made me cry
Sgt. Anime chapter 37 . 12/4/2014
Well... this story is freaking amazing! Keep up the good work, you're a great writer!
furrfurr2001 chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
oh wow...awesome...AWESOME story, but yeah your german is...rudimentary. You would say Ich liebe, yada yada. GOOD LUCK! GERMAN IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE! Haha, awesome story! I didn't mean any offense by the German thing!
StartheKitty chapter 37 . 9/6/2014
Sequel?!
iceytoshiro chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
... wow. just wow i dont even know what to say.. fuck
mei-mei mochi chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
i almost had a heartattack ; A ;
but thank jegus you didn't kill sollux
iamazoroark chapter 37 . 7/16/2014
I've really loved your story, so so much. You honestly don't know how much I'm crying at the moment! :'(
I'm just a little confused; right at the end it's Sollux speaking right? Did he not go afterall? Sorry for being so stupid..
Abigail Johnson chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
WHY?! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MY FEEEEEEELS?!
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 37 . 7/10/2014
NOOO BUT I LOVE THIS UNIVERSE! D:
...Did Sollux stay?That ending kindof confused me...;_;
This story was so amazing and I hope you realize this, 'cause literally this is the best Homestuck story I've ever read! Actually no... The best story was 'A More Perfect Nation' But that hasn't been updated in months, so this is better...For now... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Love all your wonderful works by the way, your just so awesome and amzing
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 34 . 7/10/2014
They keep reverting back to troll form in my mind...T_T
One minute they shall be tan/pale the next, gray mutants of AWESOMENESS! XD
(I've stayed up reading this to long, as you can CLEARLY see.)