Reviews for Don't You Dare Forget The Sun Karkat
Shatteredoll chapter 37 . 4/25
Make a sequel. Krakatoa NEEDS to see sollux again! TT
Shatteredoll chapter 33 . 4/25
The fluff is to purrfect!
Shatteredoll chapter 30 . 4/25
Oooooooooooohhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk!
Blacklily of AC chapter 37 . 3/25
I'm like crying that was an AMAZING story iloveyousOMUCH
That seriously was amazing. SO cute and just uhg. amazing. Thanks so much for writing it!
NoWayOutFromThere chapter 37 . 3/7

WOw
I just started crying
thanks
No-One-Important666 chapter 37 . 2/28
Yush! That was a freaking awesome story! He didn't. Leave! Awesomesause! Buwahahahahahahaaaaaas solkat foreva! X3
Merlin Crane Winchester chapter 2 . 2/26
I just started following you after reading "Icarus", and I am loving your work so much. The first chapter nearly made me cry, and just...your interpretation of Karkat is so good. See my other review on Icarus-because I don't think I can say anything that much different to praise you. Nice job!
Shateredvortex chapter 37 . 2/24
This is really good! Page turner, well written, and cute story! Good job!
crystal merica chapter 37 . 1/7
it made me cry
Sgt. Anime chapter 37 . 12/4/2014
Well... this story is freaking amazing! Keep up the good work, you're a great writer!
furrfurr2001 chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
oh wow...awesome...AWESOME story, but yeah your german is...rudimentary. You would say Ich liebe, yada yada. GOOD LUCK! GERMAN IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE! Haha, awesome story! I didn't mean any offense by the German thing!
StartheKitty chapter 37 . 9/6/2014
Sequel?!
iceytoshiro chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
... wow. just wow i dont even know what to say.. fuck
mei-mei mochi chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
i almost had a heartattack ; A ;
but thank jegus you didn't kill sollux
iamazoroark chapter 37 . 7/16/2014
I've really loved your story, so so much. You honestly don't know how much I'm crying at the moment! :'(
I'm just a little confused; right at the end it's Sollux speaking right? Did he not go afterall? Sorry for being so stupid..