Reviews for Buring the Candle at Both Ends
XPPS2017 chapter 5 . 3/19
Your story telling a angel different with other Bloomington fanfiction, hope you will continue the story
KrRy chapter 5 . 2/22
Agree with the reviewer below me. It's frustrating to see a story that have so much potential being abandoned like this.

I guess we can only hope that they see our comments here and continue writing again
Rebel15 chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
This is what I hate about some stories that they are unfinished. If they are not going to finish, then why would they start? I am so pissed off... there are many potential good stories which are left like this. But, there are some authors who are doing wonderful jobs by giving their time and energy to end the stories. hats off to them... and I would say... please learn to finish if you have learned to start something...
TNSCL chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
i am actually interested in the story. Its such a calm and relaxing moments although the story is more about rushing and tension. Hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Please update your story..I want to know the ending. You did a good job.
Tobe chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
I like it.
To get caught or not too?
It is so real.
Would love to see what is up your sleeve
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Omg please continue this story. I'm not sure whether you have abandoned it seeing as you haven't update it in 6 months. I was looking for a Bloomington fic and stumbled upon yours. Please continue this. Your work means a lot to me.
oilzz and stuff chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
aww really good story. Too bad it's unfinished. :(
g4gusgrisam chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Looking forward to additional chapters! You have me hooked
fargate chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Moreeee pleaseeeeeeeee
karjens44 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
So I just discovered this amazing movie and instantly went looking for fics. This was brilliant. Jackies stress? Been there. Very well done but even better were her concerns about Catherine. Very realistic and honest. Please continue...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
NewHere
wow, just finished watching bloomington. i was loving it then got disappointed at the ending. although i can understand why they did what they did, i was hoping that they ended up together. please finish this and more updates. tnx
angelxo chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I'm so loving it and looking forward to reading more chapters in the future, i hope? Xoxo
Shynko chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Great work!
I love Jackie and Catherine but I was sort of disappointed with the movie ending so I'm glad I could find a good fic that writes them so in character and ignores the LA drama!

Thank you!