Reviews for Tea with Eleanor
liltle chapter 1 . 2/28
I love this. I always imagined Gertie and Helga spends time together when they're alone. Nice one!
blackfox5000 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I like it! I love stories that have Girtie in it and the way you explained their view on the world, I for one thing you did a good job; and adding Phoebe in it was a nice touch as well.

SO CUTE! XD X3
Nyago chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is a lovely piece not only because it shows Grandma being there to listen to Helga and her problems at home but also because I feel like she understand her more than anyone else would. To hide your feelings from a boy you love.. Gertie is good at that. And to have grandpa also know what his wife talking about shows a good sign of knowing your wife when she speaks in riddles. Its a lovely piece and nice touch! Thank you for writing this.

-nyago
crazywierdgirl16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
would it be possible for you to do some sort of a sequel or companion piece with this one? i REALLY loved this and wished there was more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Adorbs. I loved it.
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Bravo! *gives a standing ovation*
Wonderful! Amazing! This is simply brilliant
I loved how you portrayed Gertie's view of the world. You are right, there should be more Gertie/Helga fics. Gertie is amazing and when coupled with Helga, well... They just rock together.
Thank you for this amazing fic!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I liked it a lot! :) This was very cute...and also well-written! Bullseye! ;)
IsaIsa chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Brilliant just Brilliant
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I loved this! Usually ppl don't write about gertie and Helga but this was rly great! And Phil being the one to get gertie was great. This is going in my favorites!
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh this was fantastic! I love this idea and hope to read more if you write more of these. Can't wait _
Beth chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was very touching and quite deep. I agree there aren't enough written about Helga and Gertie, so thanks for writing :)
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was really cute. And the reference about Joe's Crab Shake was hilarious.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I found this to be beautiful. You did wonderful in every aspect. To explain the name Eleanor and why Gertie would say Helga was Eleanor was genius. Gertie and Helga are similar but they are not the same. Thank you for that.