Reviews for The Battle Frontier All Over Again
ImpsDream chapter 3 . 1/15
Can you continue this? I'm curious
Destiny Demigod Love chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
please update soon
Atizfan4 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Keep going I love how this story is going
Dawn and Serena Ketchum Fan chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Good chapter. I thnk if there is a purpose to going to the pace you should put it in such as visiting or catching Pokemon but if not do not. I would love to see Ash's Pikacghu paired with someone. Anabel's Espeon, May's Glaceon, and Dawn's Bunery are all good choices.
Another good one would be Ash's Gible and Iris's Axew.
Keep up the good work.
Dawn and Serena Ketchum Fan chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Good chapter. I think Cilan competing contests woud be good and Iris could compete against gym leaders.
Cilan seems like he would enjoy contests especially the dressig up whild Iris is more of a tomboy so I think she would enjoy gym battles more.
Although I was thinking would it not be better in the character set to have Anabel and Ash rather than Ash and Iris considering it is Abilityshipping.
I think it would be so cool if Ash had ledgenaries of his own especialy Meloetta.
Keep up the good work.
Kiomori chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
This story is pretty interesting so far! I like that we get to see the pokemon talk between themselves too.

It's a personal opinion, but I would actually prefer less pairings over more. Adding them to a story tends to distract from the adventure.

I'll have to see what happens in the next chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing all of Ash's pokemon again.
White-Falcon-06 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
The pokemon I wished to see rejoin ash's team more in these kind of stories is primeape, thats a reunion i would like to see !
ultimateCCC chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I like to see those personalities of all of Ash's Pokémon.
Also more Lagomorphshipping as well since I'm a huge fan.
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Good to see Pidgeots back it seem she's made friends with Unfeazant and a student as well.
his other Pokémon can be apprenticed as well Oshawatt's already going to work with Buizel and Squirtle.
Pignite & Scraggy would work well with Infernape, and Charizard.
Snivy with Bayleef and Sceptile.
Boldore with Sorlax and gliscor.
Krookodile with Donphan and Torterra.
Leavanny with Heracross and Bulbasaur(I dought the sap Sucker would leave him alone which is why I didn't pair him with Snivy.
Palpitoad with Muk and Kingler
Unfeazant with Pidgeot and perhaps Swellow(Probably has best aerial Ace Technique plus it can absorb Electric Moves a Handy trick for all of Ash flyers to learn.
Id throw Gible in one of the Groups of Trainers as well because I believe should have evolved don't know if he's a Garchomp yet but if he trained seriously taking example form Sceptile and Infernape it would be close or just evolved.

A heated Rivalry between Charizard and Sceptile seems to be norm when they meet perhaps throw Buizel in the mix it's personality would demand it to try and show it's superiority even though the weasel cant match the 2.

Pairings well I reckon maybe Sceptile/Sniny but I reckon there might be a Fight with May's Blaziken for him.
im pretty sure Swellow's Male so Swellow/Unfeazant
Pikachu probably has a harem of eeveelution Girls after him May's Glaceon,Anabel's Espeon, Gary's Umbreon and Buneary so maybe Umbreon because she's close to home.
If Pidgeot was to Pair with someone it would have to be One of Ash's Older pokemon to be honest probably only Charziard fit's the Bill but im not sure what his Status with Charla is you could have them break up., ether way I see sparks flying between these 2.

on a side note you forgot the mention of a possibility of Primeape, and perhaps Lapras returning they'd be on Ash's wish list like Pidgeot.
Lia Silverclaw chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I think I could like this story, Ash challenging the battle frontier again but if you're going to explain about Ash's past journey's then please double check your facts before posting a chapter or warn us if you plan on changing history because I found several things that were wrong. 1) Ash beat Gary in the Johto league 2) Blaziken belonged to a trainer from Hoen whose name I can't remember, try bulbapedia 3)Unfezant and Fearow are the same size at 3'11, Pidgeot is bigger than both at 4'11 5) Ash caught Pideot as a Pideotto 6)Pidgeotto was the second pokemon Ash caught, caterpie being first.

All information can be confirmed at , bulbapedia, or by watching the first season of pokemon online.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Recurring towns and places? Yes please and can you work in the Tree of Beginning?
Pokepairings? Why not?
Great chapter!
No Vigilance chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
How about Iris Fangirling over Lance? Or Cilan using his refined nose at Erika's perfume shop? Or Iris Fangirling over Gible?
Wanli8970 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Hi! I just had a thought, maybe can you do a chapter when Ash gets possess by the king of pokelantis again, oh and great story!
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Interesting Team Rocket usually backoff when Charizards around, his Unova pokemon definitely need traing at the lab if they want any chance to stack up against the Frontier Brains.
I like hearing the Pokémon's Conversations, and to be honest I only really see Cilan possibly doing Contests so he can experience a 'New Flavour'.
Gible should definitely have evolved by now along with Bayleef & Totodile.

Cilan: Roselia, Ledian and farfetch'd
Iris: Cubone, Ponyta & Trapinch
ineedamoreanonymousemail chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Great story so far. Just the right mix of experience and naivete for Ash. I think you really captured Iris and Cilan without making them too annoying (in the show I can't stand either one of them).

I'm of the opinion that reviews without constructive criticism are unhelpful to the writer, so I feel I have to leave some. Frankly, I can't see any egregious flaws with your writing, or even minor but noticeable ones. Since you only have two chapters I don't have a ton to go on, but I'd just advise you not to fall into the same traps other people do. Half the charm of Ash's Pokemon is that he gets their full power without evolving too many of them: while some evolutions are great (I'd love to see a Meganium try to be affectionate towards Ash while still thinking like a Chikorita), don't go overboard. Be careful if you try to return Ash's old Pokemon: writing scenes with Pidgeot and Butterfree especially can be tricky.

As for the suggestions you asked for:
The one thing I didn't like about the Battle Frontier season was the lack of the unique challenges that made each facility different. It would be fantastic if you could incorporate some of these. In particular, Nolan's rental Pokemon, Greta's scored battles, Lucy's winding road to battle, Tucker's tournaments, and Anabel's 70 floor tower would help make the facilities both more challenging and special. Both Spenser and Brandon have styles that make them different in the anime (forest battle and ridiculous toughness), so leaving them as is would be fine (though Ash's Pokemon would be great at the command-less battles game-Spenser does)

I know this review is really long, as I tend to be wordy in analytical writing, but I also hope it was helpful. I look forward to reading more of this story.