Reviews for Change
LoonyNargel chapter 16 . 6/30
Yo girl, where did the awesomeness go? This is by far the best HOTD fic I've ever read and I hope you update soon. So many scenarios of the next chapter are flying around like fucking dragonflies. Stay awesome dudette and keep writing. X
chris kidder chapter 16 . 5/13
keep on writing
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 12 . 3/23
testify just plain testify
mthauptli chapter 16 . 2/25
So I a slightly a gunnut and I love the details of the guns and the story meet my standard to reread over again. Keep writing!
AJ aka stalker chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Hmmm... I may just be hooked... Need to read more to find out
S.
The95will chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
I like thw way you write and I strong hope you will continue the story. Its great for that you wrote my fustrations with Takashi and the Kohta's development. As for the current situation between him and Saya. It can really go either way in Kohta's love life. With that kind of feeling I have of what most writers cant achieve. You did an amazing job on that. Youre apadting to to write a fabtastic Kohta story. So please continue for what I said. Have an excellent day.
Draco38 chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
Has this story been dropped?
Wherever Girl chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Oh man, why cliffhangers?!

Logic Man: Because it just makes the story more interesting- otherwise YOU wouldn't use them so much, WG.

..oh yeah...

Anyway, still loving this! Did I mention Khota is my fave character? :3

Um... oh, yeah, they're going zombie slaying! HOORAY FOR ZOMBIE-SLAYING! WOO!

*ahem* Well, I'm going to stop now before I turn into a total geek. ...Oh, wait, geeks are awesome around here. Hooray for geeks! :D

Hope you update soon. Byyyyyeee!

(hugs and chocolate, signed Wherever Girl)
Wherever Girl chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Been reading your story for the past 3 hours now, had to stop here because this chapter was hilarious! XD

Anyway, loving it so far. *goes to the next chapter*
KOTG chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Holy shiot this is probably the best fanfic I've ever read, keep it going I wanna see Kohta kill some more things!
ABNALLDAY chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
I have gotta say that this is a quite fic you got going here! Glad that someone finally turned Kohta into the badass he deserves to be. Also nice touch with him being a complete ass to Takashi and Saya, (seriously, I am happy to see him getting vengeance for a change). As for constructive criticism, I have noticed the occasional slip up in grammar and spelling. It really is only a minor imperfection, nothing to worry about. Fantastic story, I truly hope you continue writing this story. **P.S.** fuck those ass-munching brats with a 12 inch strap-on, (ya' know, the ones who were giving you a hard time).
bryan9011233 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
This story is fucking dope update soon
mebruh123 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Update this story i love it
The95will chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Wow this story is great. I just started but this story has grabbed my attention. I liked Kohta in the manga and anime with this completely new direction is a great idea. Also I am a huge Megadeth fan and Ramstein fan so you definitaly have my attention. I hope at some point Kohta will do a stand off against infected and have a nice Megadeth song to. I'm hooked. I'm will continue reading.
Immortal Wolf55 chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
This is one of the best HOTD fanfics I have ever laid my eyes upon. Keep up the good work.