Reviews for Change
Laserai chapter 16 . 6/9
i stumbled upon this story by chance. that said let me start from the top brilliance. its easy to just write or do what everyone else is doing. it takes a true writer to brave the unknown with a new idea. i have loved everything you have done till now. character interaction considering what has happened is agreeable. dont allow others to derail your concept. one mental mindset your going to need to enforce is that you plan finish no matter what come review support or not. i have had to learn this the hard way. the new age of readers watch and fave but not many take the time to review. either that or the few that still do are only critical. feedback is great to grow but only when its balanced with encouragement. dont give them the power to quit or they win. even if it takes a year or two. even if the end is not how you planned. strive till the end. i direct this to myself. i see a female writer with unparalled raw talent with a pen. dont let lack of feedback or negativity from haters force you to stop. you will be glad you did when you finally complete it and feel better for it. i hope this helps get some wind in those sails to get you back to writing. even if im alone, i say the world is darker without your presence. keep charging, laserai out.
GioM. Meow chapter 3 . 4/17
Haha with so much that he changed in just 3 months you may aswell say that he now also has white hair, 4 arms and psychic powers...

C'mon, it's a really good idea for a fic, but this is just a parody at this point.
bob chapter 16 . 5/31/2016
This amazing story needs to be finished. Please
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 15 . 2/4/2016
This is so AWESOME!
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 12 . 2/4/2016
Don't say that. Your story does not suck. It is very awesome as fuck! So don't you give up
on this story you hear me! I am very impressed by this so please continue. I really men it from the bottom of my heart author-san!
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
This chapter is very awesome. I really like it, i hope Kohta's group will
be baddass and awesome!
Daenir chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Came across this piece of work today, must say I enjoyed reading it a lot!
First and foremost, sorry for the shite writing, english is not my first language seeing as I'm Brazilian.
The plot is very interesting, I like the idea of having Kohta standing up for himself, and I like that even though he's a badass he's not perfect in many ways and has his struggles and such.
The characters appear well-done, at least from my less-than-knowledgeable point of view, and I enjoy their interactions very much.
All in all, a grand piece of work that I wish to see finished!

You're a great writer, lass, you really are. I loved reading this and I sincerely wish to see more from you, I just hope you haven't given up on writing this piece.

From Brazil with love!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
He grew 4 inches and found a house full of American cars and guns in Japan? The country that bans all fire arms, but certain shotguns, and also drives on the left side of the road...
I am pretty sure Kohta's head should be implanted in the moon after jumping that Shark.
-Master Melkor
Anonymous chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Dude! Continue, PLEASE! I need this badass story in my life!
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
The heck...?
LoonyNargel chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
Yo girl, where did the awesomeness go? This is by far the best HOTD fic I've ever read and I hope you update soon. So many scenarios of the next chapter are flying around like fucking dragonflies. Stay awesome dudette and keep writing. X
chris kidder chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
keep on writing
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
testify just plain testify
mthauptli chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
So I a slightly a gunnut and I love the details of the guns and the story meet my standard to reread over again. Keep writing!
AJ aka stalker chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Hmmm... I may just be hooked... Need to read more to find out
S.