Reviews for Change
bob chapter 16 . 5/31
This amazing story needs to be finished. Please
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 15 . 2/4
This is so AWESOME!
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 12 . 2/4
Don't say that. Your story does not suck. It is very awesome as fuck! So don't you give up
on this story you hear me! I am very impressed by this so please continue. I really men it from the bottom of my heart author-san!
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 6 . 2/3
This chapter is very awesome. I really like it, i hope Kohta's group will
be baddass and awesome!
Daenir chapter 16 . 1/9
Came across this piece of work today, must say I enjoyed reading it a lot!
First and foremost, sorry for the shite writing, english is not my first language seeing as I'm Brazilian.
The plot is very interesting, I like the idea of having Kohta standing up for himself, and I like that even though he's a badass he's not perfect in many ways and has his struggles and such.
The characters appear well-done, at least from my less-than-knowledgeable point of view, and I enjoy their interactions very much.
All in all, a grand piece of work that I wish to see finished!

You're a great writer, lass, you really are. I loved reading this and I sincerely wish to see more from you, I just hope you haven't given up on writing this piece.

From Brazil with love!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
He grew 4 inches and found a house full of American cars and guns in Japan? The country that bans all fire arms, but certain shotguns, and also drives on the left side of the road...
I am pretty sure Kohta's head should be implanted in the moon after jumping that Shark.
-Master Melkor
Anonymous chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Dude! Continue, PLEASE! I need this badass story in my life!
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
The heck...?
LoonyNargel chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
Yo girl, where did the awesomeness go? This is by far the best HOTD fic I've ever read and I hope you update soon. So many scenarios of the next chapter are flying around like fucking dragonflies. Stay awesome dudette and keep writing. X
chris kidder chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
keep on writing
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
testify just plain testify
mthauptli chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
So I a slightly a gunnut and I love the details of the guns and the story meet my standard to reread over again. Keep writing!
AJ aka stalker chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Hmmm... I may just be hooked... Need to read more to find out
The95will chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
I like thw way you write and I strong hope you will continue the story. Its great for that you wrote my fustrations with Takashi and the Kohta's development. As for the current situation between him and Saya. It can really go either way in Kohta's love life. With that kind of feeling I have of what most writers cant achieve. You did an amazing job on that. Youre apadting to to write a fabtastic Kohta story. So please continue for what I said. Have an excellent day.
Draco38 chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
Has this story been dropped?