Reviews for Over Cocoa
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awww, adorable fluff3
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is amazing. I cannot say enough how great this is!
kiraynn chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
wow. that was extremely powerful in each and every emotion. Raph and Leo may get on each other's nerves, but there's a sincere closeness beneath that and this really plays on that lovely fact. I'm pleased they were able to comfort each other ;)
Onlymehere chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You sure do know how to make someone cry! This was beautiful and touching and I had to retread it! :') poor Raph, and poor Splinter...
number1fanficfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Just amazing!
TimidBookworm chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
*hands start flapping like a small bird* oooh! That's sooo sad! Smaller sentences are all I can manage right now. I just want to bear hug them both. :*(
Very well done Rebel.
14rosie14 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Tat was amazing! You rock!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Absolutely beautiful! Your writing is, as ever, powerful, and heartfelt. I swear the moments you write between Raph and Leo are so honest and true, it kills me. . . In a good way!

That Raph would have run from Splinter's final moments is very realistic and that in doing so would cause him horrible remorse and pain is also realistic and ultimately, it is tragic. He can't go back, as he said, he can't do better 'next time'. He is left with what he had done and will have to live with it, forever. That you wrote Leo so tenderly sympathetic and loving . . . It gives me hope for Raph, that in time, he may heal.
Yay! Loved it. What a great way to start my day! Reading such a well written piece. I remain awed by your work. I hope in writing this, you exercised some demons of your own as well. xo
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow. What a heartfelt story. I really liked it and feel sorry for Raph blaming himself. He should know that Splinter wouldn't resent him and that he knew all along what Raph wanted to say. At least Leo was there to comfort him. Nicely done on this, Rebel.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
YAY Productions chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
breath taking...i don't read death fics, but this was definitely worth the read!