Reviews for I Wasn't First
when will you update?
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
continue! x
Cool chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Love this story so far! Can't wait to see how Peeta acts when he wakes up and if Mussidia will make a reappearance in later chapters! Keep up the great work!
catnip851 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
It's a good story, I just hate that it's now rated M
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Great chapter and do what you please though I would prefer some smut
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Ok, up the rating so you can continue the fun. That's kind of the point of your fanfic here. And if you read your reviews, it looks like at least most of your readers enjoy the poor but sexy and hot prostituted peeta. So ante up and go ahead with the gory details. We'll suffer thru it with you. But maybe lighten up a tiny bit on the silly things he says while drugged. I understand he's drugged, but even some of that dialogue was a bit too silly.
hanniss everlark chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I can't wait for more of this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Keep going! I love these types of fanfiction
Chasing Silmarils chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Okay, that was... interesting. Haymitch just has to butt in on them, doesn't he? :) And Peeta's really weird. I think you should probably up the rating to M, just in case. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love this story! Keep going! I've always wanted someone to write something like this so Katniss would finally feel something!c:
bridget chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh my god, and you leave us there? I hope you update very soon! Poor peeta! Yet the dark side of me is very excited for this, knowing it will be very hot! I agree...katniss needs to feel a little more. Looking so forward to your update.
catnip851 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Please update as soon as you can!