Reviews for Son Of The Huntress: Breaking The Titans Curse
sonshinzo chapter 15 . 4/20
Cool that was a good chapter when are you going to male the next one
willow1996 chapter 15 . 4/18
Really good hope you update soon
your story is one of the best so hurry up it is hard to wait (daniel)
mmoriarty022 chapter 15 . 4/17
I've been playing catch up with this series over the past 2 or 3 days and I love it.

First I love your dedication for actually doing more than the first book of the series. So many fics go unfinished that seeing one span two books and working through a third with plenty of innuendos to things that happen even later in the series is simply mind blowing.

Second Naruto bitching out Percy and Annabeth during the sea of monsters for leaving a group of girls to the mercy of pirates was inspired.

The only negative bit about the series is that it suffers from the same minor downside that a lot of recent young adult novels including Percy Jackson have where there is almost nonstop action and most everything the characters do is a reaction to something horrible that is going on, which gets old after awhile. Given that the base material your building off of had the same issue though it's completely understandable so not really a big deal.
supersayankai chapter 15 . 4/17
Nice chapter will naruto get kyuubi character mode?
Elements1999 chapter 15 . 4/16
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT ALL! Please update soon if you can.
Luna Silveria chapter 15 . 4/14
Love this series! Please update soon!
yay finally updated cant wait for next chapter
dragonwolffox chapter 15 . 4/10
awesome chapter can't wait for the next one. I wonder if Hestia will get pissed at Kyuubi again or if Naruto will control Kyuubi's power like in the Manga. Or will he awaken his power of Asura.
ALLANVINICIUSDSOUZA13 chapter 15 . 4/7
Sorry for all that i said before, this story is amazing. :)
Exanime Draco chapter 15 . 4/6
I honestly wanted to read and review this story the moment it was updated. The ony reason I didn't was because given how long it has been since I read anyof it I didn't know what all had happened. As such I had to reread the first two in the series and then read up to this chapter. I have to say that I was rather impressed with what you wrote here in regards to the Black Mercy. You've tied in the whole mental assault on Naruto very well with the Kyubbi and it's seal. Which as a result has been very well blended and thus interesting to read.
While this does provide a bit of forshadowing in regards to what will happen towards the end of the third percy jackson book it still leaves us guessing as well.
Personally I'm hoping that if things go the way I believe they will with Kyubbi towards the end of this story, something which I feel will be like the events of the Pein fight in regards to Naruto meeting his father and the circumstances leading up to it. That something happens which results in Minato being saved and being brought into the real world with a body of his own.
It's also not hard to believe that the gods could do something like that either. As there are a number of stories where the gods and goddesses created a person for whatever reason be it good or sinister in purpose. For example there was one story where a statue carver created a statue of a woman. One that he found so beautiful he fell in love with it. Aphrodite took pity on this man and brought the statue to life. There was also the whole Pandora event as another example. So I don't think that it would be impossible for the gods likely Apollo, Hestia, Aphrodite, Hephestus, Athena, ect to do this under the desperate pleas of Naruto, as well as for Artemis.
This is something which I honestly hope does end up happening. Though at the same time I'm really looking forward to seeing more updates to this story, hopefully soon as I'm hoping that with you updating this story it means that we will be seeing updates to your stories 'The Prodigy Namikaze' and 'Fire and Ash' in the future as well as that new pokemon one. As I've been DYING to see an update to those stories let alone this one as well. So I honestly hope we get to see some more updates soon ad I can't wait to see what happens next with this story!
Metalmemo chapter 15 . 4/4
naruto y kurama venciendo a los puto dioses
Googlemo chapter 1 . 4/4
If you have courage to follow original plot in a FanFiction, you should have enough courage to kill yourself.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 15 . 4/3
Nice as always
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 15 . 4/3
this very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »