Reviews for The truth about lies
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Another perfect ending. So love HEA's. Makes real life bearable.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
Now that was a very huge surprise. Loved it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
So maybe there was something going on that Edward didn't know about?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Don't want to be Emmett when Rose gets her voice back, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Too bad Bella didn't throw something through the flat screen that had been her father's. Billy basically stole it from her along with the money Charlie left for her care. Now she has a chance to learn about the good people in life.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Billy is not going to be happy that Bella now knows about the trust fund. He's never going to be able to get his grubby little paws on Charlie's money. The man belongs in jail. And hopefully that is exactly where he will go.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Bella's world is looking up.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Hopefully Bella is on the road to believing the right people. Charlie is probably rolling over in his grave at what Billy did to his daughter.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Let's hope Carlisle, Esme, Alice, and Jasper can re-educate Bella before she falls victim to another man in a nice suit. Don't like Billy, Sue, or Jacob. At all. Let's hope Billy hasn't done anything to take her money or her house from her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I'm sincerely hoping Bella runs for the hills.
cullensrule chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
He is so good.
cullenlover88 chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
beautiful story
crazy62 chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing!
Lulabell75 chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
That was an awesome story. I have to say that I'm not normally a fan of the naive Bella, but yours intrigued me. The only complaint I have is that the changes in the storyline, while easily recovered, were a tad confusing at times.

I'm on to read some more stories.

Lula
lilsis13 chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
I loved this story! Great ending with the surprise of twins!
1,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »