Reviews for The truth about lies
Needlessly Complicated chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I love it:)
distractedgirl25 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I have waited for this update...Billy is lucky Bella didn't cut his balls off! I'm glad that's over, or is it? I was wondering if Billy killed Charlie. He killed his own wife so why not? Bella is such a nice person, I bet she gives the house to Ben and Angela. She has enough money now and Edward is loaded so, she doesn't need the money. I'm sure she wants to move forward and leave the past in the past. She doesn't want the house. don't apologize for your RL. When you can give us a chapter, or let us know how you are, we'll be here waiting. Thanks for giving us #9! Looking forward to #10!
TheBeast220 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
loved the new chapter...keep it coming!
Night script chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Great story.. love it.. glad Bella got her will to fight.. Billy needs to be locked up for good... cant believe he killed his own wife and nearlly killed his child just for money...
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Bella needs to have him charged with breaking and entering, sexual harassment because he should not have been walking into her room at night like he was.
muzaklover chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Awesome chapter. So glad that she stood up for herself. Can't wait for more.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
So, Billy's about to be shown the inside of the Prison. Yeah!
maggiejoma chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
:-)
LiLi82 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
love it
mommymac0508 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I loved it wow now she knows the truth the real truth will she be ok I think so with Edward and his family by her side now what is next for her update soon
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Go Bella! I wonder who she is going to meet?
SinCityTowGirl chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Poor Bells. I sure hope billy gets what is coming to him, what a sleezeball!
debslmac chapter 9 . 9/4/2013