Reviews for Scarlet Temptress
rcfan77 chapter 6 . 2/6
Absolutely wonderful! Loved every bit of it! :)
rcfan77 chapter 5 . 2/6
Oh Hell...sooo good! Love those chapters! :)
rcfan77 chapter 4 . 2/6
How lovely! Soo romantic! :)
rcfan77 chapter 3 . 2/6
oooooh...that was very angsty! So much hurt!
rcfan77 chapter 2 . 2/6
Like it..Patrick Jane once not a master of the silver tounge..niceee! :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh oh...love it so far! :)
Azucar chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Teresa started off so weak and quick to give in, then Jane was unreasonably possesive! I liked their agreement to confront the dangers of RJ and enjoy their (really Teresa's) vacation. Well done. The sex against the wall of Jane's hotel room then the shower was intense but something they both needed to snap them out of their stuper. I dont think anything was over the top - enjoyed it all!
Sugar
beetiger chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Woman I loved that! I've been reading it during my train trip to work, as I usually read your stories... and simply couldn't stop! Your stories are special. You mix great hard sex and great profound feelings in a way that moves me. Actually I love to read your stories listening to Lana del Rey, it gives a very good atmosphere, erotic and a little wild... thank you for all your stories, hope I'll hear from you soon. Meanwhile I'm reading all you "old" stories as you can see hehehehe. Virtual hugs to you!
Ps:I would sooooo love to read the following chapters with the smutty L.A. sightseeing!
Alva chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Wow, that was great, I want to see when the team finds out!
Alva chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Wow! That was really ... i cannot describe it with words!
Alva chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Wow, that was great...
well, gotta keep reading now.
Gina chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Rothelina, you rock like no other! I just love reading your fics; the smut is what makes them worth reading, over and over and over and over and...
Forseti Purge chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Staring at the screen, I try to process your story and understand its plot… ahh, fuck plot. We are all here for the fuck, yeah?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I would love to read your sequel. I loved this story, especially the ending! Please write some more.
jesscrickett chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I have enjoyed all you have written and hope you will continue with many more stories. I love how you portray the characters. It just seems so right.