Reviews for Sixteen Years
chaostheory1989 chapter 2 . 10/22
Brit picker alert: you described Harry as riding his motorbike along a highway next to the ocean. Two issues there: England doesn't have highways like America. We have Motorways (m roads) which are the closest we have to a highway. They are also no motorways that are next to the ocean. That's because the first motorway was built in the 60's, where as some roads, or routes should I say, date back to the Roman period. Roads along the coastline, tend to be either a winding B road, or a dual carriage way. Still made for a cool scene though.

Paying for a hostel using dollars. We in the uk use the oldest surviving currency in the world, the twelve hundred year old pound sterling. Yes it has changed from the days of shillings, to our far more simple decimalised currency, but it remains the same currency.

From what I have seen, it looks to be interesting.
peggie chapter 28 . 10/11
This is a great story-but it has a detrimental effect on both my heart rate and my sleeping habits. I'll try to favorite the story but sometimes my lack of computer skills defeats my intentions. Please keep writing. I think you could write action films for Hollywood.
Iwik chapter 32 . 10/4
Thank god Neville killed the bitch. I really can't believe this is the first time I read this story. It's awesome! You really need to continue this! Your humor is great, the story is amazing and I really,really really can't wait for more!
I can't believe you killed the bike so quickly. I'm crying I loved that bike!
WriterShwin chapter 1 . 9/16
You can't leave it here! The story has come so far, and people are invested in this thing.
Plz update! This story is dope!
I care! This story is freakin awesome!
2792 chapter 32 . 8/14
This is literally my favorite fanfiction, as of this moment. The only one that has come close so far is your other H/G story, which I also hope will be updated soon. Either way, kudos for creating this masterpiece and please update and finish so my thoughts can be at peace.

Tarix chapter 32 . 7/22
Pure %"%"#%
Tarix chapter 3 . 7/22
Terrible story, with terrible Clich├ęs.
asingh123 chapter 2 . 7/6
useless magical muggle story

talk abt messed up balance...godlike magicals...the muggles shouldn't exist then...
tc5368 chapter 32 . 6/28
This is a really fantastic fic ! I love it and you have done a fantastic job especially with the epic battle scenes.
lalo80 chapter 5 . 6/1
Porfa actualiza pronto
hptrump chapter 32 . 5/7
Awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.
bearblue chapter 32 . 4/25

These kinds of chapters take it out of an author. I can definitely see why it's taking you a bit.

But the story, as a whole, so far, is a beautiful thing. I've faved and followed. :)

Thank you again for sharing.