Reviews for Sixteen Years
trekkifulron chapter 33 . 12/22/2017
I liked amplitude so well that I read this one. This is a fun story but sadly also incomplete. I'll guess that the next chapter would be the fight for gringots, followed by Nevill's will where him killing Bellatrix won him that families vaults including the cup. I'm convinced that Dumbledore got the 2nd half wrong. The sacrifice was James and Lily giving up harry to Dumbledore... stupid piece of shit can't even die without some kind of manipulation. My money is on Willow being hero of this one. As for upping the Romance I would like to point out that Ginny is both a Weasley and a Prewitt meaning the odds of a 'surprise' increase exponentially. Too many Potters with messy black hair in this story al
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
I like the story but as much as I want to it's too hard to follow
Goose chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Cliche ridden garbage. I will assume that Ryan is just a shameless self insert.
Dad chapter 33 . 7/4/2017
A year since the last update. Annoying.
Hatrack1965 chapter 24 . 7/4/2017
There were some very good things about this fic such as the energy in your writing and I can tell that you really like your protagonists. The bad is that the plot is not well directed and that the story can't decide if it's going to be a romance, adventure, action or whatever as its all over the place. Too many characters are taking center stage, all with their own plot lines. It seems you didn't have much of a plan going into the fic beyond a general outline starting point. several of the fight scenes bored me. I think it was because they were either between non major characters and the scene wasn't integral to the plot (train and st Mungos) so I didn't care about them and/or they were gratuitous ( Neville and Harry.)

Your grasp of the written English language isn't good and you frequently use words incorrectly. If you have any wish to improve your writing then you should take a grammar and vocabulary course along with brush up on how to make plot lines tighter.

It seems that the fic was abandoned so I am not going to continue beyond this point as I got bored with the non plot when you said the last 15 chapters were leading up to a minor plot point. Meh...
Hatrack1965 chapter 8 . 7/3/2017
You use words that judging by the context, you don't know their meaning. it's rather amusing.
AragornII chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
A fairly intoxicating story...isn't it?

justanfanboy chapter 17 . 4/2/2017
this is a troll chrome the firefox rlly two internet browsere XD
justanfanboy chapter 11 . 4/2/2017
... i dont know, what to think of this i have read some serious evil dumbledore but this goes way behond everthing i have ever read.
Perseus12 chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
You reap what you sow, Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
Go Sirius!
TheSandyToadfish chapter 16 . 3/16/2017
How long was that bloody Firefox joke set up? I have to admit, I burst out laughing because it was so unexpected.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 33 . 2/8/2017
dumbledore's a joke.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2017
torture the old fuck. Rip his god damned heart out.