Reviews for Sixteen Years
bearblue chapter 32 . 4/25
Noo!No!

These kinds of chapters take it out of an author. I can definitely see why it's taking you a bit.

But the story, as a whole, so far, is a beautiful thing. I've faved and followed. :)

Thank you again for sharing.
bearblue chapter 15 . 4/25
I'm super glad about a lot of things in this story so far. Not so thrilled with how Dumbledore continues to treat Harry, but he would, so I'll have to live with it awhile, I guess.

I am looking forward to reading more, for sure. However, this is likely to be a last review until the end, as I normally don't review this much for anyone. So that should tell you that this story is interesting, memorable, frustrating and pulls me in so many directions, but I'm so happy to be reading it that all I can do is say "Yay! There's more!"

So, well done. Thank you for sharing this with us.
bearblue chapter 10 . 4/25
Please, please, please tell me Dumbledore gets his... I'm so angry with this version of him it isn't even funny.

But, at the same time, the absence of Lily and James is explained.

And we see that Harry is a stand up guy. I'm looking forward to seeing his evolution.
bearblue chapter 8 . 4/25
I had such a strong, visceral reaction to Dumbledore messing with Sirius' memories. If I could have hexed him through the aether of universes, I would have.

Also, your word choices sometime befuddle me. Tenacity, where audacity would be? It would make more sense, but I suppose if one pushed, tenacity could fit. If you have doubts about a word, consider having a chapter read back to you via a text-to-speech engine. You'll catch it that way if you have trouble distinguishing one word from the other or if your quick-text editor is changing things on you ;)

That said, so far so interesting. But does Willow have brown eyes or maroon (not that maroon can be found in the normal eye of most humans outside of animen, but still... might consider going back to chapter 2, unless it is important for later.)

*good thoughts* and thank you for sharing this.
Phyora chapter 32 . 4/2
Pleeeeaaaaase come back to this story, I love it and really want to see it finished!
randomreader chapter 32 . 3/15
Great story.
I really hope you continue this.
Dastardly Dragon chapter 32 . 3/3
This was such a fantastic story, right up to the very end where you left me hanging. You're so close to the end. Put me out of my misery and finish the story. I'm begging you.
annagardner11 chapter 32 . 2/10
Update soon
Iman chapter 32 . 1/10
dang ... this is the best fanfic ive ever read. normally I dont review but this deserved one keep updating
TheBigOne chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
I am surprised it wasn't Loch Lomond he sang to be true to Scottish heritage or Scotland The Brave.
TheBigOne chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Awe come on! This was better with Draco at least being on a mutual friendship. Dammit! *Gets ready to fire a hexing curse at the author*
TheBigOne chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
What the hell is wrong with Griffindoors or whatever the hell they are called? It's like they have an ego problem and I doubt it's because of the name or house pride.

I bet the they have some kind of a genetic DNA disorder that goes way back when so I guess no matter what house they are in they will be mean and heartless if they feel threatened in the slightest like shooting at Harry while his back was turned. Disgraceful!

I think Draco was being too kind and should've summoned one of those Death Eater thingies at Ryan to teach him a lesson about who not to mess with.
TheBigOne chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
I wonder if the engineers panicked at all while driving the train and considered applying the air brakes to emergency?
THeBigOne chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Is it just me or does it sound like Dumbledor is like Oh Bama whatever it takes to achive goals. Screw COngress! Let's make a communist nation and encourage everybody to be on welfare instead of having jobs or skills!
THeBigOne chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
BLoody hell! How did Harry eat waffles on his motorbike? The paragraph states that little did he know the dark lord was following him then switched over to having waffles making it look like he is eating while driving.

Man he is good but can you clarify please how he does it?