Reviews for The Prank War
Josefin chapter 23 . 1/9
I world want to adopt
EmilyAnaya19 chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
Noooooo! This story is so good! Can u update the chapter so we know who's profile to look t with your story?
EmilyAnaya19 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Love it
Nova Fearnewood chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Oh My God you have a mini ship for Phil and Maria! I'm writing a story about them! Let's hope that Tony survives the enemy territory, that Loki doesn't get castrated for dying Natasha's suit, that Clint doesn't die if, let's say Fury opened the door to Phil's office and got the sour milk, and that Phil comes around and tells Maria what's going on lol. Great chapter, cant wait for more!
Nova Fearnewood chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
aww shit! if Cap finds Tony under his bed then it'll be like Mortal Kombat. Steve'll FINISH HIM! Great update :D
AisforAWKWARD chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
This story is hilarious! Ooh and I have the PERFECT prank for Steve. You know how he's super awkward around girls and stuff? Well, what if Clint and Tony (Loki probably wouldn't get it) sprinkle his room with feminine hygiene products? Haha that would be soooo funny! I can already picture Steve's face redder than a ripe tomato! Please write this!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
This id going to be beautiful. I'm glad you are back, and I understand about not having time.
patty cake rocks chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Oh i cant wait til thnext update!
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I thought they were gonna paint a canadian flag on it XD
Dark Goddess2000 chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
This is so funny! I had tears coming out of my eyes and my stomach hurt from laughing so much. Great job and update soon please?!
Fb-PHE13 chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
I'm glad that Clint pointed out how cruel it would be to freeze Cap to Tony. Though, it's going to be interesting to see how Cap, Tasha, and Coulson are going to react. xD
GuiltyBystanders chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Oooo, I'm excited for the next chapter!
kimbee chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Haha Phils office XD can't wait!
Another cool one could be replacing all of his files with flash paper, then someone comes in with a match and *vwoosh* no files.
Nova Fearnewood chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Ooh payback is going to be so epic!
kimbee chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Hahahaha awww Clint! That's hilarious!
I dunno which team to go for right now! XD
Great chapter, can't wait for more :)