Reviews for Ascension
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
Still an entertaining read, one thing though: when you have them split into groups to reach the node, it doesn't really make much since for Shepard and Moon to be in the same group. their the two highest ranking officers their. ideally, Moon, Sheppard, and Benson would each be leading a group.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
Omigod! This is fantastic! I just love it so much! Can't wait to see how the next chapter goes! Keep up the great writing and thanks for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
You do realise that the people who work in the House of Commons are not called 'Commoners', don't you? A member of the House of Commons is called a Minister. And if it were similar to the House of Commons of Great Britain, then there is actually no maximum number of terms that a person can be voted in. Good try, though.
Lanhua chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
All of your ideas are awesome.

Just one objection: Rachni are of arthropoid inspiration, per statements of Bioware's developers. There should be a LOT more Rachni, even if there aren't quite as many as the humans since colony-dwelling arthropods, being insect or crustaceans, tend to require less living space for sapients and higher rates of reproduction. Also, story-wise, they could be a huge asset regarding terraforming and stuff. Warriors and queens are a minority—what percentage of the population is up to you. (Of course, you taking the warrior-queen-drone set-up means, I think, you are inspiring yourself in the insectoid side of the arthropodes).
chain.reader chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
well written
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
I just finished reading everything and It was a blast! The part that really got me was when the geth calmly stated their decision to join their creators in death, like two tired old friends who felt that they had given all they had to give and were willing to depart on a final journey together. Tragic and beautiful at the same time.
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
I,... am favoriting this now!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Welp that happened. Makes me think Omega is cursed or something.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Very interesting premise. Can't wait to read more.
mattemo153 chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
this is so good i love how integrated the rachni are its amazing
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make more
EverfreeSparkle chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
"Cries scooted forward then, crawling into Jarvis' lap to come closer to the helmet camera, her multiple blue eyes sparkling in the light."

Awww, you made a Rachni adorable!
Pokybyte chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Dear sir / madam,

Please continue this fic.

Kind regards,

Pokybyte

Ps: it really is very good.
AndersonD chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
Just hit follow, I really hope you'll come back to this and write some more, I have really enjoyed it so far!
Addlcove chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
interesting story, hoping to read more.