Reviews for Ascension
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 13 . 3/16
Hey this is a great story. I hope you continue this soon.
madsloth chapter 13 . 2/19
well I guess that answers my last question. I hope one day you are able to continue this great story.
madsloth chapter 12 . 2/18
First let me say this is a great story, and even though I am nearing the end of what will likely ever be posted I am glad I found it. And I think you for writing it.

The end of this chapter does not make much sense to me, the Yahg found them? How? unless the Quarian told the Yahg or they can track the stealth ship how could they possibly have found them?
Pteaset chapter 1 . 2/11
I likeit
Chris Adair chapter 13 . 1/10
Awesome story.
7serotonin chapter 13 . 5/5/2017
Super, super interesting! Thank you, I enjoyed it so much!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
First Contact with the Rachni! :D
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
Still an entertaining read, one thing though: when you have them split into groups to reach the node, it doesn't really make much since for Shepard and Moon to be in the same group. their the two highest ranking officers their. ideally, Moon, Sheppard, and Benson would each be leading a group.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
Omigod! This is fantastic! I just love it so much! Can't wait to see how the next chapter goes! Keep up the great writing and thanks for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
You do realise that the people who work in the House of Commons are not called 'Commoners', don't you? A member of the House of Commons is called a Minister. And if it were similar to the House of Commons of Great Britain, then there is actually no maximum number of terms that a person can be voted in. Good try, though.
Lanhua chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
All of your ideas are awesome.

Just one objection: Rachni are of arthropoid inspiration, per statements of Bioware's developers. There should be a LOT more Rachni, even if there aren't quite as many as the humans since colony-dwelling arthropods, being insect or crustaceans, tend to require less living space for sapients and higher rates of reproduction. Also, story-wise, they could be a huge asset regarding terraforming and stuff. Warriors and queens are a minority—what percentage of the population is up to you. (Of course, you taking the warrior-queen-drone set-up means, I think, you are inspiring yourself in the insectoid side of the arthropodes).
chain.reader chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
well written
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
I just finished reading everything and It was a blast! The part that really got me was when the geth calmly stated their decision to join their creators in death, like two tired old friends who felt that they had given all they had to give and were willing to depart on a final journey together. Tragic and beautiful at the same time.
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
I,... am favoriting this now!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Welp that happened. Makes me think Omega is cursed or something.