Reviews for Dancing on a Tightrope
lissie101 chapter 14 . 2/22
I really hope that you update this story soon, I love it and I can't wait to see it develop.
Unicornsprinkles chapter 15 . 2/20
I love this unique story! Don't think Rose has ever been cooler :D
Good luck with Law school!
exiled.contessa chapter 8 . 2/8
Rose comparing Esme to Satan...is exactly why I LOVE this story!
exiled.contessa chapter 7 . 2/8
Oh, man, I just LOVE how they are so REAL and how you don't miss having them say everything they're thinking. They don't hold back. They put it all out there. It keeps the pacing of the story so strong, never a dull moment. No fluff.

I am just amazed at how much I am loving this!
exiled.contessa chapter 5 . 2/8
I LOVE this Rose!
I love this Bella!
I love this Edward!

I love how you tell a great story without dragging out any of the experiences. You manage to keep every chapter action-packed!

I really, really hope you finish this!

I just found this story, and I'm glad I just found it - as that means it's that much closer to being complete!
arielstarks chapter 15 . 2/8
Love this story so much! Getting frustrated over Bella and Edward not being together though. :( I know these things take time, but it certainly doesn't help that they're on opposite sides of the country!
gabilima481 chapter 15 . 2/5
I'm curious to know what is gonna happen now!
I was so excited to see an update for this story! Loved it and can't wait for more. Good luck with law school!
RubyDee chapter 15 . 1/12
Finally had a chance to read your latest chapter. Oh Angie, what can I say ... I love it!

The flashback was great. Edward was so young and in love. We see that he couldn't understand how she could give up her chance to go to Juilliard. And here she was sending him on his not holding him back, sending him on his way in the only way she knew how. I don't care who you are, that pulls at heartstrings.

Edward/Rose time was fun. Their relationship is developing rather nicely. Watching the protective side of him is heartwarming. Lisa's spin on "coming clean" had me a bit on edge of my seat. He really gave Rose something to think about and I certainly hope he can keep her afloat should she begin to sink in to the new role she will play in his life as well as her possible career. Question now is how will Bella take the new media's new feeding frenzy?

Speaking of Bella. A beautiful woman, alone in a bar at noon, drinking a beer ... that could be construed as a path for disaster. Her time with Marcus was, ah, entertaining. Once he asked if she was a tequila kind of girl I was pretty sure where it would lead. Don't get me wrong, it is human to get caught up in the moment sometimes. And sometimes that moment can lead to a walk on the wild side. Who would I be to pass judgement on her. Of course alcohol played a role in lowering her walls. Your take on six degrees of separation really made me take notice. Once he talked of a client that brought him to her neck of the woods I knew Edward would factor into this.

Angie, reviews and pm's like "I'm not ..." are uncalled for. So be it if someone finds that DoaT is not their cup of tea or updates are not to their liking. I give you my word here and now that I will follow you to the end with this story. Like you, I have a real life that often takes me away from the fandom, sometimes for months at a time. I may not always read right away but I will as I can. On a much lighter note, Disney's Cinderella sings of "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes". My fingers are crossed that your dream of law school comes true.
BellaFan78894 chapter 15 . 1/8
Great chapter! How will people react when they find out that rose is Edward daughter? How will Bella deal with it? Pleasing continue to add more to this story and update soon.
So I'm guessing with law school and everything, it will at least take you another month for the next update? I'm sad and that's totally because I'm hooked. Don't worry, I'll wait patiently for the next one. And best of luck with law school, hope you make it.
cbsparkle chapter 15 . 1/6
Thanks for the update! I like the Bella and Marcus pairing. Marcus being Edward's producer (I think) will definitely complicate things even more! Wish you all the best :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 15 . 1/6
Marcus works with Edward? Oh. My. God! Good for Bella. She deserves a hot guy who wants her and is willing to say it out loud. Make the move Bella!

p.s. Good luck on the LSATs!
Wow you sound crazy busy. I just want to let you know that we appreciate you sharing your story with us. You're really talented! I can't wait for your next update. I'll be rereadig your story in the meantime.
parkesy23 chapter 15 . 1/5
Yay finally all caught up. Loving this. Thank you :):). And what a small world lol