Reviews for Dancing on a Tightrope
Told you this would be abandoned.
Timewaster!
Update pleeeeeease!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 15 . 4/1
I don't really know why everyone's being so sympathetic towards Edward. His heart was broken? I don't really see that. I see this guy who is being petulant about losing a girl, but never really tried to keep her...

Can't wait for more!

I hope you get into your law school!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 14 . 4/1
As warranted as Edward's feelings are, I thought his speech to Bella was so horrible and just mean. He blamed her for making him the way that he was, when that is complete bullshit. He just talked about how his mother didn't force Bella to make those decisions, she made the decisions and now he trying to say that nothing is his fault it is hers?
This Edward is irresponsible and juvenile and I honestly have never seen this "love" he has claimed to have for Bella. He constantly toys with her emotions and he puts his daughter in danger for his own selfish needs. He's mean to Bella and for what? She left him initially, but once she found out she was pregant she tried everything to contact him short of going public, and yet she couldn't reach him. So I thought that he was incredibly cruel in this chapter, because besides not getting to know his daughter, which should be placed on his mothers shoulders, he has had the life he has always wanted and never had to go through hardships. I don't feel any sympathy towards him.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 13 . 4/1
How can Edward not be in love with Bella but she can be in love with him?
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 9 . 4/1
My heart broke for Bella in this last chapter. To have to watch Edward's conquests all over the papers, also immediately right after breaking up-must have been so heartbreaking. Watching the love of your life apparently not care about you and just move on so quickly! :(
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 8 . 4/1
I don't really understand how Esme isn't a monster? She absolutely is a monster and she's crazy and a horribly disgusting woman. I hope no one in this story forgives her, because she doesn't deserve it whatsoever.
Updates getting further and further apart. This will be abandoned.
Mark my words.
Don't say you weren't warned reader.
You need to update. It's now been 2and a half months since your last one and I really miss this story.
I know you are busy, but one update in nine months? Come on that's just cruel and unfair on all your fans.
lissie101 chapter 14 . 2/22
I really hope that you update this story soon, I love it and I can't wait to see it develop.
Unicornsprinkles chapter 15 . 2/20
I love this unique story! Don't think Rose has ever been cooler :D
Good luck with Law school!
exiled.contessa chapter 8 . 2/8
Rose comparing Esme to Satan...is exactly why I LOVE this story!
exiled.contessa chapter 7 . 2/8
Oh, man, I just LOVE how they are so REAL and how you don't miss having them say everything they're thinking. They don't hold back. They put it all out there. It keeps the pacing of the story so strong, never a dull moment. No fluff.

I am just amazed at how much I am loving this!
exiled.contessa chapter 5 . 2/8
I LOVE this Rose!
I love this Bella!
I love this Edward!

I love how you tell a great story without dragging out any of the experiences. You manage to keep every chapter action-packed!

I really, really hope you finish this!

I just found this story, and I'm glad I just found it - as that means it's that much closer to being complete!
arielstarks chapter 15 . 2/8
Love this story so much! Getting frustrated over Bella and Edward not being together though. :( I know these things take time, but it certainly doesn't help that they're on opposite sides of the country!