Reviews for Luck and Anarchy
Shae Vizla chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Good story so far. Naruto learn early about his burden but he have a chance to interact with a pair. It seem that meeting him is already good dor Fu. She's not alone and unknown to her, Nina had realized she was only a little girl and it's full of hope for her future. On the end, Kakashi got an early wake up call and realize he failed Naruto and could have lost him. I'm persuaded he isn't going to have difficulties to instill Taki the fear of Konoha... And something told me that Jiraiya will have to play a role in his godson's life too.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
It's ironic that Misuki of all people understands that pissing off the host of Nine Tails is stupid if you value your existence.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Beat up the taki leader
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I love it!
kail420 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
the plot is developing awesomely, great work.
HueyHuey chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This story is great! Now all it needs is an update.
Fan chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Very good, Fū is fine. She knows she's stuck in her situation and can't do anything, her attitude is thus understandable. She will attach easily to any sign of affection due to her previous lack of it, if you want to use that. I hope Kakashi will play a role in this story. He always seemed like that badass OP character in the manga that should've been able to do more but was never given the chance. How many times have we seen Kakashi fight as ANBU-badass Kakashi? He's underplayed is the point I'm getting at. I like that you've involved him in this, and I hope he'll leave an impression for Naruto.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Really good story ya got here let's see how naruto changes from this reaction and what other events unfold hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Pretty good you shouldn't really worry about fu considering how little we know about her so people really shouldn't be nitpicking that character.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Nice chapter for some reason the way shibuki acted and what hiruzen thought of him was funny to me the best line was the gerbil one.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Enjoying this story and am actually like the darker tone I think people often forget this show is actually about ninjas.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Interesting story like the different take on the seal haven't seen something like that pretty enjoyable.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Well if your other story is any indication I will just stick with this for now and wait for the real shit to hit the fan.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
What the hell did Danzo possess Hiruzen?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »