Reviews for Shining Star
xXAnimeLoverpotterhead4lifeXx chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
lol X) cute story...now *ahem*...HOW COULD YOU GIVE YOUR FRIEND SPOILERS ABOUT KUROKO NO BASKET? D: SHAME ON YE CHILD...jk...i give my friends spoilers all the time about Fairy Tail (and i end up getting totured by them) 8D :P c:
i loved the story :D it was really cute you should write more K fanfics :)
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
GAAAH, that was ADORABLE! His stuttering and cursing...Too cute!
Love that last line, too!
Yuruya chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I'd normally be in fangirl-mode whenever I see,read,(whatever-term-that-floats-your-boat) anything I absolutely adore, but since you're pretty much sophisticated(?) [in a way] that I'd like to be professional as well.

First and foremost. You really captured Yata's awkward personality. I find his stuttering speech really endearing. The way he just wanted to get to know the girl more, but ends up cursing badly.. It's just really-...

aw crap. I'm done with being professional XD time to review this story, Yucchii style!

there isn't really much to say here, other than the fact that Yata is friiiiiigggiin adorable! I just wanna hug him and squeeze him and UGH. that girl makes me feel jealous! xDD If I were her, I'd hug him! but then I guess Yata would freak out.. So friggin cute.. ( less than three 3 )

Nonetheless. You broke my heart. it's far too fluffy. I love it :D
Shirou no Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh wow.. That was so cute..! I love it when someone writes something that deals with Misaki having to interact with a girl. And you did such a good job of it too, congrats to you. Keep up the good work. :)