Reviews for Possession
Colourful Darkness chapter 1 . 1/9
Another wonderful fic by you. Thanks a lot.
LoveToDieFor chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
That was really good. Perfect even! Had a balance of smut with emotion and the dialogue is spot on! Great job!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great oneshot!
Nalu M chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT! 3
njsmkdz chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Please can you write about Gannicus and Sibyl :)))))
Bea chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Amazing!.. do write more Gannicus and Sibyl stories.. I just love your work
Kariana chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You're really good I love you're work but can you please write more about Gannicus and Sibyl?
Anastasia chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Can you please write more about Gannibyl?
Sue chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh my word... this was absolutely wonderful! Loved every bit of it. Plus the smut was intense *fans self* you really turned up the heat. ;]

I enjoyed this prompt, who doesn't love a jealous/possessive Gannicus? Your writing is perfect. That's really all I can say. I don't know how you do it. I could just sense Gannicus' angst (poor bb). He needs to stop thinking so lowly of himself... he is worthy. Of all the men to choose from, I'm glad you chose Spartacus. I could totally envision Gannicus being jealous when it's the great leader. But seriously, he had nothing to be jealous about. He's the one for Sibyl. :]

Great job! :)
typical chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hello! You have written another beautiful story of my favorite couple...beautiful and hotttttt! Thank you much!
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Nice! I could see that happening after Saxa talked to him...good story!
Viri chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OMG I LOVE ITT! i 'd like to read more escenes like this! please doo more!
CarolCB chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Still speechless. I have read it so many times and still cannot find the words to express how much I love it. I do not know how you do it but you actually outdid yourself as you usually do with each new installment.

I love every single word. The smut is to die for. I cannot believe you find it difficult to write when you give us such a hot, passionate scene. A masterpiece really.

There is a part that really hit it home for me, "she was slowly discovering the intricacies of loving a man such as he. While appearance to the world was one of smiles and easy wit, he stood profoundly complex, a man of secrets, hurts and deep vulnerabilities." Exactly how I feel about Gannicus and why I love him so much. It amazes me how well you write him. It's outstanding how you delve into the character without taking away or changing anything from it. You write him to perfection and as a result I find myself falling deeper in love with him.

Gratitude!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very beautiful.
nomartyruponcross chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I think we all need a moment to recover from the sheer sexiness and hotness of this new installment :D You have seriously outdone yourself with the level of hotness in this story, amazing job and very tastefully done :)

Also, i could hug you for making sparty the catalyst for gannicus' jealousy, because he's everything gannicus denies to be or tries to shun and just seeing sibyl in the arms of someone so respected and honorable really must have triggered an ocean of feels inside him. It makes perfect sense and i don't think the story would've been so perfect had you made sibyl run off to any other character besides spartacus :)

The gannicus-sparty confrontation was EPIC. Spartacus was amazing, firm but understanding and again making me fall in love with how insightful he is to everything and everyone around him. Gotta love sparty! Plus, gannicus' rage was just so perfectly described, his emotional turmoil and his insecurities. Seriously, many many hugs!

And i love how in the middle of their sexy time, they're connecting emotionally and having those intimate conversations where he's explaining why he feels the way he does and she's trying to soothe him and make him understand. .FEELS. It's beautiful!

Please please please write more, we are officially addicted to your writing! :)