Reviews for Not Enough
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/26
Great job! I loved the way you wrote this!
Lucy Truth chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Beautiful. I'm speechless. This is just...amazing. I am enthralled with it.
hansbmd chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
That does it. I'm officially addicted to your stories! I love the way you portray the relationship between Fili and Kili, and their relationship with Thorin. So far I've only read the oneshots, but I'll give your chapter stories a read also.
Niori chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Damn. This was spectacular. You're so very good at describing what's going through Thorin's mind.
Penguinrunner chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love your story. It is one of my favorite ones that I have ever read anywhere. If you ever want ideas for stories I have a couple that I'm just to busy to use and it would be an honor if you ever need to get through a block or something. But your own ideas are amazing. Keep going. :) 3
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I have a map. To get to Middle Earth. And I'm going to try.
But this was great. The last four lines were brilliant enders, and you captured everyone perfectly
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Awwwwww sweet! I like this! This would have been good to see in the movie.
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awesome as always.
RascalKat chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love those stories where you have to sit and think for a minute what the last sentence truly means. "It was not enough." At first I thought you meant that the minute itself was not enough, but now I'm beginning to think that it's the gold and riches of Erebor that aren't enough to trade Thorin's nephews' lives What a beautiful moral :)
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
That was EPIC. It was emotional and deep and inspiring and I felt it in my being. It was great.
Ihni chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Damn it, Thorin, family goes first! You shouldn't even have to have thought about that.

Still, nice one-shot. Me likey.
Sherlocksthename chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That. Was. AMAZING. I loved it! Your writing is amazing and very emotion-enducing. Just...yeah. That was the best Kili, Fili and Thorin fiction I think I have read yet. 3 I salute you!
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wow. Super sweet. Better then the movie. Wonderful job
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
So beautiful! I've seen this done many times but you understand Thorin very well. He cares so much about the quest but eventually he will realize what's more important to him.
wrmbutnotworm chapter 1 . 11/14/2013