Reviews for The Sense of Death
dhh chapter 31 . 3/26/2015
It's not so bad after giving this story a SECOND try..The first time, I couldn't 'take' it or 'GET' it at all but now, it's not so bad...
dhh chapter 28 . 3/26/2015
They had sex? Since when?
dhh chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
God, this story is boring and honestly, just TOO canon except for the BIT about Molly being a deathseer and even that, is boring.
DontCountMeOut chapter 31 . 10/16/2013
I was at first really hesitant to read this because I didn't know what Neverwhere was, but then I thought, 'what the hell?' And I have decided - I adore this. Very much. Interesting and amazing. Very well written to boot. Great job.

DCMO
Moonlit Musings chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
This was positively lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well-written, great description, good characterization, and just a generally fantastic idea. I'd heard of Underland before and actually planned on reading it but I forgot. This convinced me to find and read it. Extremely well done. :)
detepe chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
Wonderful. I loved Ingress' attachment to Sherlock and his interactions with her. You did a great job with the complicated emotions Molly experienced trying to navigate an evolving relationship with Sherlock. Sherlock's inner reactions to Molly's behavior and emotions ran from comical to nearly tragic. I hope to read more from you - esp. Sherlock & Molly.
detepe chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
I've been reading this offline and haven't had a chance to review 'til now. This story is fascinating and I love your writing style. Must read on!
Elliesmeow chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
That was a fun read. Glad that Sherlock got to see a bit of the world he didn't know was there and learned to be a better person too. Especially where it concerned Ingress and Molly. Sad that they can't just go back and forth between London and the Underside. Loved all of the Marquis we were grace with. LOL

Thanks for posting.:)
tinyriot chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
This fic is phenomenal. 100k words and not once (imho) does it ever drag, quite an extraordinary feat. I've never seen nor read Neverwhere (often heard, I'm sure/unfortunately) but your descriptions of London below and its citizens made it (almost) unnecessary.

I don't believe I've read a crossover as good as this. Seriously, the blending of the two worlds is superbly done. Most crossovers I've read just take one (or more) character(s) and place said character(s) into another world. There is nothing wrong with this concept but this fic really showcased what could possibly be done. You have elevated the bar and I applaud you for that.

And the relationships! So *so* good. Molly and the Marquis. Door and Molly. Sherlolly (!) Sherlock and the Marquis (!). And my absolute fav, Sherlock and Ingress. Their good-byes to each other were so touching (the mini violin!), I’m very glad they were able to help each other out.

I apologize greatly for having such terrible review etiquette. The Sense of Death deserves all the love and attention, and I really should have reviewed much sooner. I know the review and kudos count is quite low compared to other but I hope it doesn't deter you from writing more Sherlock (& sherlolly). I'm looking forward to reading the sequel; the wedding, blue feather, and missing(?) egg intrigue me. Hopefully we will get to see Door and Ingress in London proper and/or John down below.
Potix chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
I'm feeling the usual bittersweet sensation that invades me everytime a good story, well written like yours, ends...can't wait for the sequel and your other stories !
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
that was a great ending :D :3 lol it's been a fantastic ride :D
stacelf chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
Such a fun and well-written story! I have enjoyed it very much, and I am looking forward to your further efforts!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
That was an epically awesome reunion :D :3
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
that was a bittersweet leave, i do hope they can keep in touch though ;) cannot wait to see what this black friar mess is about. although i think he should've fully healed first.
Potix chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
I know I've told you before...but I love this story,one of the best Sherlolly AU I've ever read- great chapter, the bit about the nightgown was brilliant ! Can't wait for the next one !
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »