Reviews for Troika
EeWee chapter 65 . 10/4/2015
Wonderful story. Have to say I really didn't miss Alice in this story. Loved Freya and a strong Bella. Thanks for the hea. I can take a good bit of angst as long as they get their hea.
Sassyvampmama chapter 65 . 10/1/2015
This was as near perfect as a brooding and agonizingly slow-boil of a romance can be. The first half kept me guessing as to who she would decide on, most of the second half kept me wondering when and if she'd finally give in, and the whole thing made me literally giggle, laugh, snort, and chortle in turn. I love your character depth and the diversity of each character from story to story, as none of their personalities are the same, or can even be assumed from one to the next. Once again the writing is amazing and the plot was well thought out. Not every author has the talent to make a reader feel like they are watching the character, let alone feel like they are part of the story (or family), but you do. I sincerely hope thatyou pursue writing as more than a hobby at some point, you are truly too talented not to. And please, when you do, send me a PM... :)
Thank you for sharing once again.
Denninelli chapter 65 . 9/28/2015
What a great story, definite out of the usual. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it.
lostsailor1 chapter 54 . 9/29/2015
Strafe?
kalibean chapter 65 . 7/4/2015
Great story. Loved every little thing about it, and I find myself wanting to read more, even though you tied it up neatly. Thanks!
Kopec82 chapter 65 . 6/19/2015
It was fun but I stil don't and never wil forgive u for killing Esme and Alice.
Kopec82 chapter 36 . 6/19/2015
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Kopec82 chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
Nooooooooooo kill Esme and Alice noooooo I can't forgive you
cerberusfluffy chapter 65 . 5/25/2015
Again, a great story and a delight to read. You are an exceptional writer and I am becoming one of your greatest fans. I am hoping that you continue to write so that I can continue my obsession. As always, your stories have depth, emotion and humor...all the good things. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this
solena1 chapter 65 . 5/27/2015
Awe, sweet happy endings after so many years...if we could all be so fortunate.
nebfan51 chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
I truly love the way you disperse humor in your stories...an absolute drama with humor :-) I can find a giggle in every chapter!
Guest chapter 65 . 4/16/2015
That can't be the absolute end! It's just not fair *stamps feet and throws self to ground whilst wailing ala toddler* I have just reread it all the way through and I'm not ready to let them go!
El.E.Faye chapter 47 . 2/16/2015
Noooooooooooo
El.E.Faye chapter 43 . 2/16/2015
Aaaarrrg! stupid edward! So so so close...
El.E.Faye chapter 36 . 2/16/2015
A love heart... In her 'garden' - bwahahaha!
2,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »