Reviews for Troika
insanemum chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Avoidance will get you nowhere, people!
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Egads. Their opening "conversation" was agonizing. Talk about beatin' around the bush and not saying anything. Jeez!

I knew Jake was in town for a reason! We need to hear how he finds out about the vamps!
Mrs. Jim chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Drunken chickflick night can solve so many problems for the evening

They do need to finish that chat later
spanglemaker9 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
You're making me ship Bella and Jake when I have NEVER done that. But in the reality you've created (perfectly, btw), any realistic future for her with Edward was destroyed when he left and never rebuilt. She's not the same person now and I have a hard time imagining her falling for him again as she is now (although who knows what you have up your sleeve!). Bella and Jake are like war survivors. No one will understand what they've seen except someone who's seen it, too.

Excellent chapter!
MaryMary123 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Okay Jake is trying to be close to Bella. I am worried about her daughter, that Edward will start trying to date her. Now that would hurt.
BeckaR chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Awesome as always can't wait for more please
Jane3105 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
She's going to have the hangover from hell in the morning.
Great chapter.
muffinmom chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Wait, if Bella heard the Q stories about cold ones, did she miss the part about the wolves?
slc6548 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Excellent chapter!
Ness1956 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Awesome chapter!
They are too funny!
majose chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Hahahaha! I like this Jake. He is funny and seems good for her.
Twiolic chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Sleeping... and then what?

Interesting that Bella doesn't know ANYTHING about werewolves and Jake doesn't know the scent of the Cullen's. I like this. It appalls me to say this, but I really like this Jake with Bella. Doubtful you'll make it last though, and that's ok with me.

Are all the Cullen's and Hale's in town?
dixie.do.little chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
So...she likes the vibratey, protective thing? Innnnnteresting...I am really curious to see where you take this relationship between Bella and Jake-I like it so far ;)

I loved the bit about the Darwin Awards, though to be honest, I don't think I would want to think about it-I don't know if my sanity could handle it.
kirifox chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Uh oh...he did wolf out when he was younger and probably smelled eau-de-Cullen at her place when he arrived. I hope they end up really be honest with each other. She needs someone to talk to.
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
great chapter, did jake smell the cullens and was the why he was shaking?
2,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 189 .. Last Next »