Reviews for Troika
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Oh I thought she was going to see Edward, so it was surprise that Carlisle was there. Or was it Carlisle that found her yesterday. Gah. COnfused. xx
Mrs. Jim chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
You do know I'm frustrated right now, right? You're killing me! What is not as it seems?! And why is Bella not telling them to get the friggin hell outta her town and far far away from her babygirl?!

Bellllaaa! Please make me happy!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
How will Jake react when he smells vampire on Bella? This chapter (as have many others so far) left me on the edge of my seat anxious for the next installment. Great story!
kirifox chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Will we hear his story also? I was really looking forward to knowing what has happened with them all these years.
BeckaR chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Awesome as always can't wait for more please
Ness1956 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Hmmmmmm!
muffinmom chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
So it *was* Carlisle. Hmm. Wonder if E's in town too, and if any Cullens will try and contact Bella now that they know she's in town?
KM525 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Yay! Just read the first 8 chapters this morning and then got this update.

I imagine Bella would be messed up for the rest of her life, without him. And then running into one of them again? No wonder she had panic attacks! I kept waffling between who I thought it was that found her. Now I need to know what he told her! Gahhhhhhhhh...
dixie.do.little chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Oh my cheese and crackers, woman! What did he tell her? What does he know about her? How did he behave/seem to feel? EEK! Needs to know...pl-eaase...

BTW: I loved the "If this is about you spouting homilies at me we can dispense with that." I assure him. "I'm not eighteen anymore and I have neither the time nor the patience."-GO BELLA!
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
great chapter.
spanglemaker9 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
This is killing me. In the best possible way.
TheUnderStudy chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Talk about a punch to the gut.
BeckaR chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Awesome as always more pleassssse lol
SusanQ chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
This chapter got me all worked up. We chatted at length about it last night in a facebook group. The theories, my god, the theories. I'm so ready for a Mortissues mind-fuck that I'm looking around corners and behind furniture, and possibly not what's right in front of me. But I did see Carlisle. I saw him! Well, I think it was Carlisle... See? Waiting for that mind-fuck. LOL
SusanQ chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
I really like this Bella and I don't often like Bellas in stories (especially the original). And I really like this Jake and it sooo goes against my grain. LOL

Dying to see if Freya bags a Cullen... or if her mom does. :)
2,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 194 .. Last Next »