Reviews for Troika
slc6548 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Wow - so he's found her - what's she gonna do now? Excellent chapter.
Ness1956 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Wow! Awesome chapter! Can't wait til they meet face to face!
Ness1956 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Great chapter!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Well thank god he is not at school this time. Sooo, who has Freya got her eye on? and she will be really pissed when she finds out mum has bagged the dad? older brother? ooh err. xx
muffinmom chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
If this is Edward, why would he say the hospital had his contact info? Is it Carlisle?
staceleo chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Oh my goodness!
dixie.do.little chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I have no words...I mean, holy crap! Just...just...holy crap!

I laughed at some parts, but for the most part, my heart just broke for her. Just broke.

Very well-written and moving. I want to leave a better review, I really and truly do, but all I can think of is "holy crap" and that my heart hurts for Bella so much.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
First Bella needs to drag Jake upstairs to his hotel room and enjoy some quality naked time. In the morning she needs to stop by school and solve the Cullen coincidence. I found your story at the Lemonade Stand and it's fabulous!
TheUnderStudy chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
So more of the story unfolds. Oh dear what mess are stirring up lol
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
I don't think she'll be able to resist the temptation of visiting the hospital for to long, or the high school for that matter. I'm excited to see how that works out
Mrs. Jim chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
This all stinks to the high heavens I tell ya! Freya said the Cullens and there are multiple brothers! I don't like it! Bella needs to do a proper roll up and figure out if these are THE Cullens. Panic attacks be damned!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Ugh... It IS he who cannot be named!
How does THIS play out?!
lastgirlonearth chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Oh my godddddddddddd it's the Cullens and awkward
twimama77 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
I'm dyinggggg for the "moment" and I'd love to know WHICH brother Freya fancies now.
2,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 176 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 196 .. Last Next »