Reviews for Troika
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Soo Cullen boys huh? xx
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
great chapter, i wonder what would happen if freya brought home one of the cullens?
Greermahoney chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh!

That is all.
BeckaR chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Awesome as always really can't wait for more please
slc6548 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Good chapter!
Avalon Starfire chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I hope that her daughter doesn't go with any Cullen..
Twiolic chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Just keeps getting better. Looking forward to meeting the Cullens, assuming we will, and wondering if they are, in fact, the reason Jake is in town. I won't ask because you won't tell.
muffinmom chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Dying to know What Happened to Bella and E... Glad she's not rushing with jake.
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Oh dear. Freya doesn’t strike me as a crier.

“Still, at least no Mikes were harmed in the making of this drama.”

Pity. Only the golden pelts of cheerleaders were endangered.

Okie dokie! So Freya was crying over her BFF, not a guy. Makes better sense now. LOL

Cullen!? Duh fuq?

I knew it!

Damn. Hard to tell which brother she was talking about. Of course, I *tend* to favor Jasper. I {heart} him.

Coincidence that there’s new, really pretty kids in school and Jake just happens to show up? I think not.

Dun dun dunnnnnnn

If it should be *the* Cullens, funny they're using that particular name, though they are far from Forks, in time and distance. Can Edward read Freya's mind? Being Bella's daughter, would Freya smell like her?

With the money at the Cullens' disposal, I'm sure they must have quite the dossier on practically anyone. And if Freya came to their attention ...

What is Freya's last name? Does she have Twinkle Dan's last name? If her last name was Swan, that would be too much for the Cullens to ignore, I'd think.

Now I'm pissed off at Edward all over again.

I'm glad Bella didn't descend into a Beserker Bella mode. I can actually sympathize with her meltdown. Things from long ago can certainly trigger / set off / ignite, er, *stuff*.

Twilight? *snicker*

***

“Billy and Charlie fuckery”

Oh, I LOVE the Billy and Charlie fuckery! LOL
sweetbelly2244 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Ahhhh...I soooo want to ask Frera what the "good looking" Cullens' first names are! Wondering if Edward ever sees Bella in Frera's mind at school; if he did, would he flee?... and I'm wondering what your pairings will be. I love all your stories! Thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Hahaha! This was great!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
And her daughter walks in?!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Hee Hee. This chapter made me all sorts of happy!
Mrs. Jim chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
They certainly had themselves a pleasant evening, chastity dress and all!
SagaDevotee chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
wow. I think i need a cigarette due to all the hotness contained herein. Jake is just too too too swoon-worthy. I dig him. gah!
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »