Reviews for Troika
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Ooh wow, so Bella finally found someone she wanted to go on a date with and maybe even have sex with, and it's none other than her childhood friend Jacob. Awesome chapter, hated the cliffy, lol.
twimama77 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Uh-oh! Bella and Jake are gonna get it in! Woot! LOL
wootmoot chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Nice chapter, can't wait to see how things work out.
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Nice
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
great chapter, i hope that no one will walk in on them
Ness1956 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Oh WOW!
GeezerWench chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
So, as suspected, Freya is slightly more interested in the pretty new kids than she's willing to let on to Bella.

I am worrying a bit over those pretty new kids.

***

“why are the over eager ones always called Mike”

*snort*giggle*

Enjoyed Freya’s stuttering and stammering when Bella was dressing her down about the phone call from Mike’s mother.

Their interaction while doing the hair – very good!

***

Jake and Bella’s date was nice. Even better since the owner had to kick them out!

Ah ha! Jake has an ex-wife. Could it possibly be Leah? Since he didn't help her so much with her anger and stuff.

***

Should I invite him in for coffee? Do I want to invite him in for coffee? Will he want to come in for coffee? Have I actually got any coffee?”

LOL

***

Whoa. That coffee was great!

LOL
Avalon Starfire chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Wow that's a great chap. Are the new kiddies the Cullens?
Twiolic chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
This Jacob is a hoot! I think he could scratch her itch just fine.
kaira-hime chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Gahh! don't leave us hanging!
slc6548 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Whew, gettin' busy on the kitchen counter! Good chapter.
SagaDevotee chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
annnnd I am DEAD!
SO GOOD! whew...
i love how dorky, flaily, awkward Bella is. It's so funny and very endearing. damn, Jake. IS. HOT!
what a lovely way to say happy birthday to me. :)
TheUnderStudy chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I have never been angry at 4 little dots before. Lol! So it is a date with Jake and it is ending rather well...I hope. I'm somewhat concerned over Freya's new interest. You keep dropping hints and it's making me wonder.
SusanQ chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Bella and Jasper? Sign me up. Bella and Jake? I'm going with it... I trust you. ;)
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 .. Last Next »