Reviews for Troika
SusanQ chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Bella and Jasper? Sign me up. Bella and Jake? I'm going with it... I trust you. ;)
BeckaR chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Awesome as always cant wait for more. I think the new kids r probably the cullens right?
Ashmerlin chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
This is such a fantastic story. I love your Bella, she is such a fantastically real character. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us and I can't wait for more.

XOXO XOXO XOXO
Ashmerlin.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Oh, you're evil for ending it there.

Such believable characters. Nice job.
Mrs. Jim chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Sounds like one HELL OF A DATE! I would say enjoy the ride Bella but I doubt she's really paying attention to anyone but Jake and his roaming hands
Still don't like what I'm hearing about the new shiny people
dixie.do.little chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Please excuse me if this review makes little sense-it's 5am here and I just woke up and am working on my first cup of coffee. Whereas I usually wake up bleary eyed and grumpy, waking up to this update made me bleary eyed and smiley :)

So, Freya *like* likes one of the new, shiney (dare I say sparkly) new boys? Oh dear. And Mike and his precious mother...poor Bella.

I loved the comments about the door (although I had to Google skew whiff). It made me wonder if Jake detects something and it also made me think of my youngest sister-growing up my parents had to remove her bedroom door and most doorknobs in the house due to her constant slamming...she has just a wee bit of a temper and slamming the damn door is also the first sign of a fit (her husband assures me that this has not changed at all...and as a side note, she thought that damn door was one word-damndoor-until her second grade teacher called my mother, bless my poor mother's heart)...anyhoo, due to her temper, doors have a tendency to tilt cockeyed in her presence.

Leah? Hmmmm...And Jake's ex-wife? So very curious.

I can only imagine how hurtful it can be for Bella when everyone assumes that any luxury or nicety in Bella and Freya's lives are due solely to Dan's success and not her own. I do love how you've built the relationship between Bella, Cath, and Dan-it's rare but can and does happen...love it.

I'm sure there are other things I wanted to mention in the review but I'm still waking up and my brain isn't quite fully functional...so, love the update and *cannot* wait to see what happens next. :)
chanur chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Great
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
wooo. Ok I might be ok with this. So the new peeps at school. I meant to mention that the first time you mentioned it in the first chapter but get to the review and forget. How odd would that be that the 'Cullens' would be back at school and possibly lusting after Freya. But surely Alice would have seen it? love it. xx
TheUnderStudy chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Wow! Didn't see that coming. Lol!
sabrina michaels chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
So she runs into Jake of all people and I have a suspicion that the elusive new kids at school are none other than the ever delightful Cullens. Now this is getting interesting and I am looking forward to where you take this one.
Mrs. Jim chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Ooo Ms. Bella sounds like she's about to get her groove back! Definitely didn't expect Jacob to show up. Did he wolf out? My guess is yes. The shocked face was not him imprinting on her was it? Hmm not sure how I would feel about that right now.
Damn that waffle iron! At least she remembered to finish her makeup this time
The shiny new children are still making me nervous
slc6548 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Excellent chapter.
kirifox chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Oh my. I have a feeling that the shit is going to hit the proverbial fan very soon. Jacob is in town, and I think the Cullens are at school with Freya, and she has her eye on one of them. Probably Edward!
Twiolic chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
This chapter made me laugh in so many places - starting with loading up the A-lots with junk food.

Certainly wasn't expecting Jacob to make an appearance as one of the all important characters. I like this Jacob though, at least so far. Very curious about the shiny new people.
Ness1956 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013