Reviews for Troika
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Read chapter 3 and realized I must have missed something. (I'm dense like like that.) Re-reading and assuming Edward is he-who-shall-not-be-named.

Got it now, I think. *If* there are supernatural elements, then Renee dragged Bella away from Forks before Bella would have found out about Jacob phasing into his wolfi-ness.

If he phased at all.

Have enjoyed your other stories, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one. I already do. I like the way you write.
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Oh, man. At my age, I don't think I could "date." Egads. Haven't the energy for it and I ain't as pretty as Bella sounds like she is.

Bella did mention the supernatural previously ...

Shiny students at Freya's school ... and she's pretending disinterest. Hmmmmmm.

Jacob Black - security consultant shows up in town and happens to run into Bella. Literally.

He was in the Army? Had he fur-sploded previously? Does Bella know about it? Crap. May have to re-read the first two chapters. Apparently I'm not paying close enough attention.

However, despite my lack of short term memory, I really enjoy the way you write!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Right then missy, I am trusting you, Jacob and Bella are not fav mixes, but I love you. xx
lizzynava chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
That was good.
dixie.do.little chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
So, Freya is being so very un-Freya about the shiny new people? Interesting. Hmm hmmm hmmm...

Jacob? Wow, I didn't expect that.

This chapter had me chuckling throughout it. The "A Lots", cereal, 6 y/o's and sexual assault, Charlie v. Billy (ew).

Sooooo good...
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
great chapter, cant wait to read more about jake,
SagaDevotee chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Poor poor Bella. She's funny (she's my age now and I'd hate to be in her position) in a sad kind of way. I like Freya...she seems to be a good kid. Don't think I didn't notice the talk of the 'new kids' at school. I think there are (once again) vampires in our midst.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Yay! you're back in the world of Twi. this is new and different and interesting. Can't wait for more. go go go!
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Oh Bella girl you are just jumping right in the deep end aren't ya.
Anabely chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I say Internet dating for Bella. The only problem with that is you don't know if the guy is a vampire pretending he is human until he shows up to the date. Was that a hint at the Cullens going to Freya's school? Cause Freya dating Edward would be creepy. Interesting,but creepy.

Still really enjoying this, thanks!
BeckaR chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Awesome can't wait for more please
Ness1956 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Awesome!
How ofter will you be updating?
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I love this! Great start!
Mrs. Jim chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Aww poor Bella. Having to start all over again with dating has never looked appealing and she is certainly having a shit time of it
You made me nervous with talk of new kids but since Bella doesn't like cold wet things I'm not going to get scared thinking that the Cullens have rolled in.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Oh dear, she really does need help doesn't she. We have given birth to a freak too. It's very odd when your kids are taller than you. I don't go near my daughter in the mornings, wide bearth is the rule, and certaintly don't talk to her! Thank god for more than one bathroom xx
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 .. Last Next »