Reviews for Troika
twimama77 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Uh oh, new kids in school, i wander...either way, i still love this
SusanQ chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
New kids at school, huh? That whole lovely chapter and that's the only thing I'm commenting on. Readers, can't live with them...
Breaking Aurora chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Hmmmm...I wonder who Freya is going to school with :-) excited to see how this will pan out :-) looking forward to your updates!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Oh, my. Poor Bella. The guys are either paunchy
and boring, or good looking as arrogant about
it. Somehow she's GOTTA get more socialization!
chanur chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Lol that was fun
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
LOL poor drunk Bella!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ooh, great start!
sabrina michaels chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Good grief poor Bella, she lives a very dull existence with very high expectations...it's kind of sad that she has painted herself inside the proverbial box. Hope you have good things planned for her.
dixie.do.little chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Okay...is anyone else's stomach churning at the new kids at Freya's school? Crap on a cracker, girl! Jeez-Louise!

Poor Bella...what wretched dates...and it's been my experience that anyone named Gary should just be avoided...but I might be a wee bit biased-lol

I cannot wait to see what happens next...I'm already fidgety for the next chapter :)
slc6548 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Excellent! She is somethin' else! Love it!
Twiolic chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
What a pleasant surprise to see another update so soon. No idea where you're going with this one or who you're going to bring into her life, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Bella's dates - blech!

What year is it? Irrelevant, future, or present day because you rolled back the date of Bella's high school years?
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Interesting, I'm a little lost, but otherwise, it rocks! *hugs *
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is like fanfiction for the real woman. I love this. I can't wait to see what else comes of this.
ccaajjaa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow a new story, I can't wait for you to continue - no pressure of course!
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 .. Last Next »