Reviews for Troika
Anabely chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
A lovely beginning. I want to say the alots are too much ;) but I really like them.

I am dying here not having any idea what direction this story is heading. Looking forward to more.

Rene must be fine with Bella's lifestyle, but has Charlie had trouble with it?
slc6548 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Am excited to take another journey with you! Looks good!
kaira-hime chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
sounds interesting... Whats the paring?
wootmoot chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great story, it was recommneded on a different forest.
What does Troika mean?
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Once again you suck me in.
I'm definitely intrigued.
staceleo chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
What a great first chapter!
Nothanksworld chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Looks interesting, but all of your stories always are.
JynxxD chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
As always with your work, it is great start. I so love your stories and this one sounds fantastic so far. I'm intrigued that it is just a 'Bella' story and hope that our favorite Major will play a key part in Bella's love life, but I'm sure I won't be dissappointed with whatever way you decide to go.
ShouldBeRetiringForTheNight chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This looks like its going to be good. I like the narrators fun breezy style and there's a definite anticipation to see where you're going with this, as well as find out more about 'he who shall not be named' ...!
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I already like your Bella. Looking forward to reading more.
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OOoh the start of another Mortissue's journey! I am looking forward to the ride :)

Great opening chapter, scene set, grown up Bella ready for a life following young motherhood... I love the 'wild child' moments she had /grin

Hugs

Hissy x
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Intriguing. Quite unique in this starting point and I'm already on the edge of my seat and dying to know what happens next. Would love to read more so I patiently (as best as I can) wait for an update.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Interesting start
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Whenever I see or hear the word "troika" (which isn't often), I always think of the movie "Dying Young" with Julia Roberts and Campbell Scott (1991)...it's a sad, angsty, but beautiful love story - check it out. There's a Jeopardy question during the movie...a light Russian sleigh (I think was the reference) and Campbell Scott blurts out "a troika"...so thanks for that blast from the past memory :-) BUT you're using the term troika here and I'm wondering if Bella is going to be 1 part of a poly relationship?! Just throwing out random guesses! If so, I'm game...she does seem to like unorthodox :-) This is a great beginning and I'm looking forward to future chapters - not sure how often you typically update. Let the journey begin! :-) And no, 36 is fresh as a spring chicken! ;-) ...says the current 36yr old reviewer...lol
Greermahoney chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wait. What? Is this an AH? *boggle* If you're writing it, I know it will be good, but...I'm...I'll be patient. Because you're awesome. And would never let a sista down. But...no vamps? None at all? How about a kitten with sharp teeth? I'll take that! :-)
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 .. Last Next »