Reviews for Troika
Omg, sex is happening!
keshaluvsRob chapter 4 . 4/26/2019
Good first date!
keshaluvsRob chapter 3 . 4/26/2019
Great chapter. Witty Banter with Freya and Jacob.
keshaluvsRob chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
Funny Bella.
keshaluvsRob chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Nice plot.
S.Peridot chapter 2 . 3/18/2019
I read most of this chapters in Brian Finch’s voice LOL
The guy in Limitless. It was funny hearing it all in my head that way XD
Bristow Woman chapter 65 . 1/26/2019
This was flipping fantastic just like all of your other stories (though I have a huge soft spot for Rosalie’s Baby) I’m trying to space out all of your stuff but I’m coming close to the end. I guess I will just have to start re-reading everything. But that really no hardship.
SassyCass chapter 65 . 9/11/2018
That was the most human Carlisle I've had the pleasure of reading. I also thoroughly enjoyed the depiction of Jake, and the development of he and Bella's relationship. (When Bella's new client was introduced as "Jared Cameron," I thought some wolf hi-jinks were on the way.)

Pilly's character-and gifts-and she and Carlisle's upcoming HEA made for the little something special that made Troika a very satisfying read. Thank you for sharing it.
Roe chapter 21 . 7/5/2018
I kind of hate Jake at this point... And as much as I understand Bella's logic, she's really screwing herself by only discussing these things with the most biased person possible.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Okay, but for one thing it was obvious Edward know. He's a bloody mind reader! And also, shouldn't Dan recognise Carlisle? Didn't he go to school with Bella and Edward?
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I started out uncertain but the more I read the more charmed I was by your writing style.
tff000 chapter 65 . 11/27/2017