Reviews for Troika
good talk
tff000 chapter 60 . 11/27/2017
poor carlisle
tff000 chapter 59 . 11/27/2017
good
jermak99 chapter 65 . 10/11/2017
This is probably the third or fourth time I’ve read this fic and it never gets old! Seriously one of my all time faves. Thanks so much for sharing :)
Guest chapter 54 . 9/2/2017
That was one of the WORST lemons Ive ever read...id fucking delete chapter 54 and start over!
Cecily chapter 50 . 6/13/2017
I love Carlisle. He hit it on the head. And that is why I hate Jasper and Freya together. He already skydived with Alice and is on the ground, while Freya has never gone skydiving. She will neve wholly have Jasper. And Jasper is being selfish in not letting Freya go.
Cecily chapter 48 . 6/13/2017
I am not loving the Jasper Freya coupling. I wish Bella put her foot down, it is disrespectful of them to hide that they share a room, or share a room at all. Maybe Bella should have ripped off Jasper's appendage until Freya was a little older.
Cecily chapter 42 . 6/13/2017
That's bull. So does this mean Jasper didn't love Alice? Weren't they mates? Why isn't Bella concerned about her daughter being second best for the rest of her life? And Freya? She is a spoilt brat who wants what she wants and to hell what other people think.
Cecily chapter 41 . 6/13/2017
So they kept something from Bella yet again. They seem to do that a lot.
Cecily chapter 33 . 6/13/2017
Seriously people have to stop trying to endanger Bella's cub. Momma doesn't like that.
Cecily chapter 31 . 6/13/2017
I can see Kate Beckinsale as the grown up Bella.
Cecily chapter 31 . 6/13/2017
Bella is calm with her kills because she doesn't care about food, she tore down the house because people were keeping her away from her daughter.
Cecily chapter 30 . 6/13/2017
Jeez, you would think Jasper would know to never get in between a lioness and her cub.
116jeff chapter 65 . 5/11/2017
Ok, so cheap reviewing here (I read the whole story in like 2 days and didn't stop to review-sorry about that. I don't often venture from Bella/Edward pairings (close-minded, I know), but this story was so sweet. I think even if it had turned out to be a B/C story, I wouldn't have been completely angry or disapppinted. Love, love Freyda! She's a hoot! There are times throughout that the grammar makes it a little difficult to read, but it is such a lovely, funny, full-circle story that it kept me going. Thanks for sharing your talent!
AcetaBells chapter 54 . 4/18/2017
vampire sex so powerful it makes beach glass... that's pretty fucking cool
2,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »