Reviews for Troika
LAB1 chapter 65 . 3/30/2017
This was a very well written, but heart wrenching story. It really should be changed to angst. Even the romance was angsty! 65 chapters of angst! I enjoyed an older Bella, but was so sad and disappointed with the main character deaths. I think I need some serious HEA and fluff after this!
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 65 . 11/11/2016
Aww, this was lovely. And my opinion is yes and yes, on both counts. What can I say, I'm an optimist , lol. Thanks for sharing!:)
Nicoconsd chapter 58 . 11/3/2016
Yay! As much as I love Carlisle and I am excited to read on to see what happens for him I have to say that I am so glad Bella ended up with Edward. I just have some problems with the Bella Carlisle pairing... I can't help it no matter how awesome Dr Dazzle is :) And that has to be the best nick name for him ever... I loved Freya and hey Freya bras are the bomb! So pretty... Thanks again for another fun adventure I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Nicoconsd chapter 44 . 11/2/2016
I have to admit that I am so desperate to make sure Bella ends up with Edward that I am very tempted to cheat and read the last paragraph just to make sure... I never do this but the urge to do so is insane. :)
Kksmum chapter 65 . 10/26/2016
Great story. Loved it.
Cullenosopy chapter 65 . 10/16/2016
Numero uno, I must apologize for not commenting on all of the previous chapters. I am a lazy good for nothing low life mo fo. With that being said, I absolutely loved this story! You described this story as Romance/Drama, holy effin' hell was it hilarious! Why have I not read your stories? Possibly due to minimal gray matter, I was born with a partial brain.

Thank you for a truly unique look at our favorite vamps!
BellaTesoro chapter 65 . 10/14/2016
Well I'm going with the version that Edward got that ring on Bella's finger. And I hate that she was so against marrying for this long. So yeah, for me they married. And of course Carlisle got his happiness too with Pilly because I'm a sap and like things tied up in a nice bow.
I've left me comments along the way in the form of thank you. I appreciate you keeping this refreshingly different version of our Twilight characters story here for readers like myself to enjoy.
Bravo, great story telling.
BellaTesoro chapter 63 . 10/14/2016
I had a feeling that Pilly was more than she let on. She sounds interesting. Odd that neither Edward or Carlisle could detect anything otherworldly about her. Her gift really shields what she is.
BellaTesoro chapter 61 . 10/14/2016
Bella gave Carlisle some good advice and something for him to think about in regard to moving on enough to help with his lust and loneliness.
BellaTesoro chapter 59 . 10/14/2016
It's good to hear Carlisle's reaction to how he was feeling for Bella, his loneliness and love for his family. I hope he finds his next mate.
BellaTesoro chapter 58 . 10/14/2016
I'm glad you listened to Bella fecking Swan. This was a perfect ending for Bella's incredible journey. I didn't always like what you did to the Cullens and these characters but in the end it all made sense and made for a wonderfully different story and I enjoyed it.
BellaTesoro chapter 57 . 10/14/2016
Bella always surprises me. The smack down she gave Irina was marvelous. Go Bella.
BellaTesoro chapter 54 . 10/14/2016
Well that was worth the Edward and Bella wait. Wow. Very steamy, erotic and so happy for them both but mostly for Edward as his first was spectacular. Sure wish we could have his POV on this chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 53 . 10/14/2016
Edward keeps impressing me. That play by play of what the dark haired man is thinking about doing to Bella and how it's exactly what he wants to do...I say, get out of there and just do it. The poor boy has been teased enough by Bella all these years. I think it's time to put the old virgin out of his misery.
BellaTesoro chapter 52 . 10/14/2016
Another great date. Way to go Edward. Teach the klutz to tango.
2,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »