Reviews for Phantom Limb
NakedFury chapter 34 . 6/8
Finally something good. Never understood this romanticism for Lyanna Stark. People sometimes put her in love with Rhaegar and surviving happy and shit and they forget that it is her fault her family is almost dead and then you writers go and have Ned be all forgive and forget towards this bullshit.
NakedFury chapter 33 . 6/8
This is the most bullshit shit of this story so fucking far.

Seriously what bullshit, everything was semi fine but this crap blew this out of proportion. Eddard didnt kill him in the heat of battle? What the hell, was it hard to look for another way to have the Rapist Targaryen live?
NakedFury chapter 13 . 6/8
Vaelarr was mentioned 28 times in this chapter. Slow the hell down when mentioning him so much.
kamuisnipe chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
Good chapter :)
Master of Dragons God chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Good chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 4/11/2014
Lyanna Stark if its true about Jon was nothing but a selfish whore honestly who just leaved when Targaryens Princes and Kings have for centuries had multiple wives i mean why do it in secret
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
why on earth would he go to Lannisport its actually really dumb
Guest chapter 38 . 3/10/2014
žŽ
Hat O' Doom chapter 38 . 2/21/2014
I gotta say, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks!
Master Solo chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
Is this chapter title a reference to the song? I haven't read the entire story yet, just the first few chapters and the epilogue. Joffrey still dies, right? I wonder if some of the new characters you introduced because of the altered timeline are counterparts to Robert's bastards from the other.
Carnacki23 chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
I can't help but want a sequel.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
Well that was an interesting ending. Looking forward to more updates.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »