Reviews for Phantom Limb
Lyanna Stark if its true about Jon was nothing but a selfish whore honestly who just leaved when Targaryens Princes and Kings have for centuries had multiple wives i mean why do it in secret
why on earth would he go to Lannisport its actually really dumb
žŽ
Hat O' Doom chapter 38 . 2/21
I gotta say, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks!
Master Solo chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
Is this chapter title a reference to the song? I haven't read the entire story yet, just the first few chapters and the epilogue. Joffrey still dies, right? I wonder if some of the new characters you introduced because of the altered timeline are counterparts to Robert's bastards from the other.
Carnacki23 chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
I can't help but want a sequel.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
Well that was an interesting ending. Looking forward to more updates.
Patrick chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
Interesting to see the AU situation of Rhaegar killing Robert but does the royalist army win or lose? Also are you going to kill off the Starks or not? Please update soon.
burnbabyburn chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
No no no, I think it would be better to have more character perspectives after the war.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
dude, I've read your previous stories- they were fine at the beginning, but fizzled out at the end.
don't make this story go the same way.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
no I would like to see him at the trident and he and Robert fight to a standstill
Guest chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
It is a bad idea, and please don't follow the cannon.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
awwww does that mean that the targaryen dynasty end? nooooo!
Patrick chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
I don't think that this is a good idea because there are so many other plot lines that could be explored if Aerys kept the throne or was replaced by his brother. Please update soon.
Your fan number2 chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
I think you should make a couple of "proper" chapters more and an epilogue. To me, that would be a good way to end this fanfiction.