Reviews for Shreds
sabrina chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
wow, your story was so beautiful... it also was very good written. i think you are very tallented. congratsl
doroanne chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved that! That's exactly how Rick felt when he and Sam left Paris. That's super!

doroanne
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
To the person below: you're wrong. The worst kind of writer is the person who doesn't have the guts to write his or her own stuff, and so goes around shitting on other people's. Well done, you. I suspect that you are right about this piece's orgins. However, I resent you calling me a liar. I know what I like.
Wouldn't you like to know chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Oh my God, these reviewers... you're all a bunch of liars. We all know this scene was written by an amateur writer, who obviously just watched the movie, and got so caught up in what (s)he was feeling that (s)he just blabbered on and published it. Guys... this is the worst kind of writer IMAGINABLE! and this was truly horrible. My advice... wait a few days, don't watch the movie, in fact, we all know Casablanca is a bit of a sad story... try to be really happy when you read this, and then you will know for sure whether it is a work of art, or a total piece of crap that belongs in a dumpster. Thanks! :)
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was very nice. thanks for posting.
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh...wow. That was great. Just reading it makes my stomach hurt.
Lolabelle26 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
a tear-jerker, defiently. But really good thoughh! ;-) lol
LadyIdril chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This was so fantastic. Even though it was short, it was so meaningful and passionate. Ah, I love this story. Wonderful job!
CrazyForKate chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
:-( Poor Rick!
Faith chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
That's really very perfect. It fits the scene perfectly. I love Sam as a guardian angel. He's definitely a wonderful character and so devoted to Rick. The fact that you haven't made Rick hate Ilsa or even resent her at all straight off is also so true. I can imagine that most people would have him feeling anger towards her, but you're right - he thinks that the love of his life doesn't love him back.

Oh, I'm sorry for rambling. I just wanted to let you know that this is a beautiful piece and it was written to perfection. What a piece of luck to find a well written piece for one of my favourite films! That said, there are only 6 Casablanca fics on here...
kellylover chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow! I don't know what to say I'm so in awe. I love it. Beautifuly written.
Aya-kun Rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Sad! Very fitting, though.
Rain of Joy chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
*sob sob* this is wonderful! This is one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Even if it is short, it is good. You should write another fic for this movie.
AranelMaethlang chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow. It really protrays his emotions. Great.
casakitten chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Beautiful. Simply Beatiful. Fantastic job...

Diana