Reviews for By the starlit mere of Cuiviènen
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow, that was lovely...you say you dreamed this? Sweet.

The gradual awakening was very well done; I like how it took the male elf to fully complete the process, or whatever one would call it. Your description was so perfectly clear- I could see it in my mind's eye, and it was beautiful. : )

Thank you for a lovely story!
Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
This was beautiful. An event completely neglected by most authors, but you've brought out the ethereal nature so well. I loved the style of writing also.
Lady Eleclya chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
You dreamed that? I wish I could have dreams like that! hee..
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Oh! Wow. . . . this was lovely! Never read a Cuivienen fanfic yet. I liked how it took some time for the Elf to awake, and her interaction with the male Elf. Maybe this was Ingwe or Olwe or someone! Neatness!

-NenyaQuende
PuterPatty chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Oh wow. Simply beautiful! I love the style you are using. This is so amazing-the first take on the awakening of the Firstborn that I have ever read and would ever want to read.

Are these two elves anyone we would know? I like them a lot.

The description in this is like my blankets on a cold winter day. I could stay wrapped in it all day-it so warm and beautiful and comforting.
JastaElf chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
This is JUST beautiful.

I see you are new to - and this is your first offering. Well, it is an absolutely exquisite piece of work, and I thank you for sharing it with us! I think we can expect marvellous things from you! (smile)

It is very lyrically written; you have a graceful and specific style, and it is a pleasure to read. I find myself wishing I were there, to awaken to the beauty of the stars and to see a gorgeous Elf bending over me like that... wow.

VERY nicely done. I'm glad you reviewed my story, so I could find you! Thank you!
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Really good!, this story is short but to the point, I like the romance!, it was just a small thing but interesting , please write more fics soon :), I can't wait to see how you develop yourself . Be well and take care.
shirebound chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
I have chills all over after reading this. Beautiful! Lovely! My gosh, go back to sleep and dream some more (and take a notebook with you).
Joan Milligan chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Oh, this was so beautiful...

And magnificently original, as well...

I would like to see more Silmarillion-based stories from you, please.