Reviews for Not-So Empty Places
badkidoh chapter 1 . 7/28
good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
giggle loved it. And you know Dawn is right at some point. She also so lives in that house, the same goes for Willow. But that's just what they do, they just live there. Buffy is the one who not only lives there but also is the one who works to make them stay there and get food on the shelves. So living in a house doesn't mean you owed that same house. Also I don't think that the monks/ the PTB go that far to change the will from Joyce to Buffy and Dawn. The never expect Dawn to survive.
Sunkissu9 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
OMG! This was awesome!
That is exactly how I think of Andrew. Lol! Prefect.
alternatereality42 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Did you know that BtVS was first started when Firefly was canceled?
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
J'aime.
rin2004 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
amazing amazing wonderful story
Saggit chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Cute piece. Everyone pretty much in character, and I really liked the way you deflated the high-flown drama of Spike and Buffy before the group with Andrew's followup. Good flow, too.
LoveHappyEndings chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love this outcome! I hated that the fact that Buffy died for Dawn, and then Dawn just goes and kicks her out of the house because it's *her* house too.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Cute
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm an avid B/A shipper and even I thought that was beautiful.
Amazing story, amazing writing, fantastic characterization. After reading this as far as I'm concerned this is the true manuscript and Empty places is just Bad Fanfiction.
SashaJade chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Great fic. Encompasses a lot of the issues surrounding that moment in the episode...and absolutely pegs Andrew to a T!
twotoe chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow, I really loved this. I am so surprised that I have seen so few stories that have taken this slant and then only slightly as part of something else. Two maybe three. Very few. I loved it. It had so many elements that I've always wanted to be said and done too. In fact didn't go as far as it might have, though I suppose unfortunately you have to draw the line somewhere. This scene always gets me and then the very next day, Buffy is back and everything and everyone is forgiven without one apology being made. Amanda bless her coming closest with saying they were being punished when Faith's plan literally was blown up. Dawn is the wonderful little sister, Xander is her rock to depend on, and everything is hunky dory. Stupid principal was even the one that said before they went out to the vineyard that the troops had to be tested and then he turns around with his crap. Everyone's crap. Infuriating all the way to the end. But I'm glad to see this. Finally something like this. Spike getting there just that enough earlier to make all the difference. Really great to read.
Slaymesoftly chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Nicely done. If only, huh? :)
CailinRua chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I get that this is not what the fic was about, but... I have always thought that Andrew would have been a Browncoat, and he references his favorite shows all the time, so he should have referenced Firefly occasionally. You did a great job with this episode rewrite, and I love the Spuffiness, but mostly yay Firefly reference from Andrew!
buffyangel98 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013