Reviews for And Then a Plank in Reason Broke
brokenagentjareau chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Alright, you know me! A Jencer fan at heart, have been for a long time now. This is beautiful. I am in love with your stories and I hope at some point you are able to do more Jencer related stories. Sweet, hot, loving, family related, drama, anything! You an inspiration when it comes to writing Jencer fanfiction.

I went through each chapter of this lovely story already. I have to admit that I am a little sad that it is not updated but I am more than happy with your other stories you have!

Jencer is my OPT and I am glad have found some other people on tumblr and fanfiction that feel the same way.

Beautiful stories! Keep up the great work! I know that if you update a Jencer story I will so be reading it (Like always). I am looking forward to seeing more and more from you.

Jennifer
ByWillowy chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I don't usually respond on the face of the review page, but kimidragon, you have your pm turned off and I wanted to say thank you for such a nice review. I work hard to get their voices right, it's important to me so thank you for noticing! I do usually respond to my reviewers in pm, so you should turn yours on! Cheers! :)
kimidragon chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Ahhhhh! I'm turning into your biggest fan! :) *giggles* I adore Reid in this, they just seem themselves.
I especially love how you write their speech. Garcia sounds just like herself! Spencer sounds like himself without being all ... Girlie and too submissive like some fanfics make him. And it's got humour too! It's fabulous! :) keep writing! I'll keep reading! :) x
Brittandsan4evs chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
I like it so far, its really good, cant wait for the next chapter, i'm so wanting more
CWT chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
love this story so far, ahhh JJ/Reid should of happened in the show
Whatif-ifonly chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Wonderful chapter! I'm interested to see what you and your wonderful winery knowledge have in store for us all with this case! I loved the brief private moment between JJ and Spencer and then of course Morgan interupting it... and Spencer telling Morgan off while simultaneously giving JJ a hidden message just for her :D Absolutely wonderful!
ripon chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Oh this is good - but then your stories always are! Love the interaction and the dialogue and detail makes it all so easy to picture. Looking forward to more - quickly! lol
Annber03 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Aw, that end line from Reid...:).

Nearly got caught by Morgan! Oops :p. If he continues getting that easily distracted, it won't be long before everyone else figures things out. But somehow, I think they'll be cool with it.

The case sounds rather interesting. Hopefully Reid will be able to better keep his concentration on that, at least!
Whatif-ifonly chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
This was FANTASTIC! I loved the all the little details - foreheads touching where have I seen that before ;) - that you put into the build up into the kiss... and then when they finally kiss... man talk about heat! I love that you're including Sandy in this and that she already is fond of Spencer... so I'm sure she will be equally fond of him dating her daughter... or perhaps eventually becomming her son-in-law ;) I also loved how they got distracted and wrapped up in each other at the stop light - that was terrific. And then of course you did a wonderful job with the first scene of the team together on the jet... going to Nappa Valley huh? Is this perchance where you show us what you know about wine country? Cause that would be AWESOME! Can't wait to read more :D
Whatif-ifonly chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I absolutely adore this and I can't wait to see where you're going to go with it. I loved the teasing between JJ and Spence. You did a wonderful job showing their closeness... and as always Henry is absolutely adorable!
cocksucker chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I admit that I don't ship JJ and Reid so its a bit for me to get used to. I'm not sure I feel that its in character the way they are acting, but since none of them have ever hooked up on the show its hard to tell.

Hmm.. Do I foresee some wine tasting in a future chapter?

Time to pull out your wine knowledge to have Reid explain some things to the rest of the team. :D

I'm interested in seeing what the case is. This is after the Replicator was captured, right?
Crime-ShowAddiction chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I love the start to this story. I like how their relationship becomes automatic because of all of the high-flying emotions. Can't wait for the update.
CMNERD chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
This is such a refreshing change in JJ/Reid fics! I really hope you continue as I am looking forward to reading more.
Annber03 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Agh, damn cases! *Shakes fist*

Um. So. Yeah. That kiss/makeout session was...hot. To put it mildly. Yep. Let's see just how long they can keep this between them :p.
BobbinLace chapter 1 . 5/27/2013