Reviews for Chasing the Calypso's Death
Hatelikingbatman chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Nooooo! Don't leave me hanging like this! I can't tell if it's the calypso death or the white hawk. Please update soon!
kailey chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
Wow Im gonna guess and say haruhi's the daughter. Her dad sounds scary. I wonder how haruhi will respond to that. Update again soon cause im dieing to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Wowow! Please write more!
mrstealyofries chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I really hope you continue this. It's a great story!
naisymoon chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
love this keep it coming
Owllover131 chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
OH!I KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT I BET! HARUHI AND THE CALYPSO'S DEATH CAPTAIN'S MISSING DAUGHTER ARE ALL CONNECTED! LIKE A PUZZLE, AND THE PIECES ARE CALYPSO'S DEATH, HARUHI, THE CALYPSO'S DEATH CAPTAIN'S MISSING DAUGHTER AND RANKA (HARUHI'S DAD)!
Owllover131 chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
NO NONONONONONO! CALYPSO IS SO NOT LIKE THAT! AND THE WHITE HAWK IS GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF CALYPSO'S DEATH!
Owllover131 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
POOR PURPLE STARFISH! R.I.P LITTLE GUY/GIRL! *CRIES*
Hita-Chan chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Fabulous! Really enjoyed reading it! :D Can't wait to see what else will unravel next!
Jazzy-Booey chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
LOL, Tamaki is the same as usual. Exaggerating.
MapleLeafPianist chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
As always, what a brilliant chapter! It's very interesting to say the least and I liked being able to see what Haruhi was going through. Oh poor Tamaki! Having Benio take away his necklace is just like adding salt to the wound and rubbing it all in. Poor boy. Hopefully things will resolve quickly! Thanks for the update. I am anticipating another!
MapleLeafPianist chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Oh my god. Please update soon! I have a feeling that this daughter of the captain of Calypso's Death is Haruhi, and on top of that, I don't want that other captain to kill her out of spite! At least, that's what I think is going to happen. Your story is simply fantastic and I hope you understand how much I love it. I'm anticipating the next chapter!
Hita-Chan chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Well then... I have a new hypothesis! XD I cant't wait to see if I'm correct! Please update soon!
Anon. E. Mouse chapter 9 . 7/22/2013