Reviews for Raided
ZARABEARA chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
update soon!
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
Ok Owsome . Just I wonder which dragon maches with the fiery Merida . A nadder ?! Bye .
Psyco101 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This story was great! I was unsure if I would like it but the premis was interesting and once I started reading I couldn't put the story down!

Last chapter brought me to tears, which I don't mind - it was worth it!
9foxgrl chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
beautiful
esther chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
I have to be honest, i have never been a mericup shipper but decided to give the story a chance cause it sounded interesting. This story proves that they can theoretically work without changing the charactors too much if handled correctly. Thank you
Mariokart99 chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
That was amazing! You have extreme talent in writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
i like the merida/ queen elinor relationship here. it is realistic after what happened in the movie.
WikiSorcerer chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Any luck on a sequel? :D
JLdark chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
All the changes that the teens and the tribe around Hiccup are showing more and more, it is strange for Hiccup but even he can star to see how affect him, the women in the tribe are the most concerned about him it seem, only one comment and they are crazy about him hahaha that was funny.

They pay their respect to the dead was a difficult moment for everyone, but in the end they found a better solution to the raid, Merida can be sire that is not gonna happen by the people of Berk.
JLdark chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
This chapter crack me up is too emotional when Hiccup lift all that emotional weight with Elinor, she gave the forgive he was looking for that tragic memory, he need that talk and Elinor made him feel welcome to tell her that.

And the end I really liked how Merida and Hiccup share an intimate moment and tha falls, even she told him that she like him, Hiccup has some doubts at the moment but he has big feelings for Merida.
JLdark chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Everyone on the tribe views Hiccup as the strongest Viking, he does not notice this because of the walls that he have, even when Astrid and Ruff tried finger his attention, the reaction when Stoic told him was a little funny he did not see that one coming, and Stoic is giving him guide in life that is a new bond that grow now that Stoic can see why is his son different.
JLdark chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
This chapter is bittersweet and the end whe read about the fate of the kidnapped girls, they are in both physical and emotional pain, that doe not help to the their hope.

And whe have Hiccup and Merida returning from a ceartain death, they came safe but to bad it did not last long, Astrid appear and she is not to happy about Merida too! By the way she call her "cow" it is because of Merida's figure? she is not slender like Atrid and Ruff.
JLdark chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
One of the most interesting part of your story is how you build the characters bond, especially in Hiccup and Merida's case you can see the changes in the development of the chareacters. I did not imagine that the battle with the death would be early and how theyade peace with each other was emotional, but the will'o wisp save the day I like that part, since they guide you to your fate.
JLdark chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Hiccup and Merida bond is deeper each time, she is crying for him in that moment because he does not show his emotion, he is opening more and more destroying the walls it's difficult but Merida can do it, how you describe each other feelings and the moment that they share the two of them is so good.
JLdark chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
So the bigger problem is another Death, but I think the real problem is with Hiccup, he has some inner problems to deal first but he does not have to deal with them alone now, Merida worry a lot for him that is good for her and him I believe, because he is receiving kindness or at least comfort for first time it is a new experience for him and a good one it is.