Reviews for A Letter to Professor Severus Snape
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Excellent! However words can leave everlasting scars and wounds that never heal.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is amazing!
Keep writing!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow. Very well written. Good read.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was seriously beautiful. Honest to god, I'm practically in tears! This was so realistic, and I can honestly see Neville writing all these things.

But it makes me sad, because Snape is one of my favorite characters, but this shows just how nasty he really was to Neville and the others. *sniffles*.

But I loved it... I love how Neville used this experience to make himself stronger.

Well done!
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hey!
I must say I’m rather impressed.
This was great; I loved how you have written it. You might ask why I loved it so much. My answer is you have just drawn up my feelings towards Snape. I’ve found a survey on the internet which said that Snape is the most loved character in the whole series. I’ve never understood it, but I always had a problem wording my opinion about him, mainly because I knew that he was a good guy (in a twisted way as you would say) but I just couldn’t accept it, because he was a prat.
So, thanks for this!
Alicia :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. i like to see people take two very different characters and explore the connection between them. And Neville and Snape had a really interesting relationship and I love the idea of Neville writing to him after he'd died to get his feelings out. The hint of NevilleHannah was wonderful too and I can sort of see suggesting the letter as something Hannah would do. It's kind of sweet.
Neville's thoughts on Snape were great too. They're honest and you can still see that hesitation to say anything bad about Snape when in reality "it's not fine and I'm not okay" and I can definitely say from experience that those are some very powerful words.
I love the ending to this as well. It's a good place to leave off. Nice job!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was a really interesting look on Neville's feelings about Snape. I don't think I've ever read anything quite like this, but it was a really good read. Neville's emotions and feelings about Snape all make a lot of sense, considering his personality and Snape's treatment of him, and I think Neville is very in-character here, as well, especially since he's had post-war time to mature. As before, very well-written; I only noticed one little thing - critised should be criticized (or criticised, I believe, is the U.K way of spelling it). I think you show Neville's maturity very well here, also - he's grown up from the person he was in canon, even the person he was in DH, and I really like that. Great job, I enjoyed reading this.
AlwaysPadfoot chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I think personally that the first paragraph of this letter was a little out of character for Neville for I believe even in a letter no one would ever see I don't think he would be quite that cold.

The rest of the letter, however, was very in character and I think you captured Neville's thoughts really well. The way he explained his development as a person and how he knew Snape was a good guy despite his flaws.

This was really nicely written, i really loved the shorter impact sentences you included and I enjoyed reading this :)
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was beautiful, and reminded me of some things in my own life. Excellent job.
duj chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Strongly written and truthful. Exactly what Neville might write, upon reflection and maturity.
Dndchk chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I think my heart broke...
:') well done.