Reviews for The Rise of Isabella Swan
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/19
this was a interesting chapter as well. I hope that Bella is going to be okay. how many more months until she finishes her high school? Thank you for sharing what you did write so far.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/19
oh my this is an interesting first chapter. So I wonder why Aro really wants Bella for himself? I hope she is going to be okay right.
B4bidden.Products chapter 2 . 4/3
really wish you would update this story please continue it soon
jake chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I really hope you're going to continue this. It is quite awesome! I really love the conversations (and the sarcasm) Aro and Bella have.
Scarlett Woman chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
I love your Bella, she has an edge that the canon Bella desperately needs. And I finally found this fic again. It has been on my mind for months. How is it that a 2 chapter fic got to me so bad.? Probably due to the amount of crap twilight writers are known for, that when you get a good one it just sticks. Anyway sorry for the rant. But what I would really like to know if this fic is abandon or is there a chance you may get back to this in the future.

Please don't leaving me hanging
Scarlett Woman
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
This sounds intriguing; hope you can update it again soon :D
laumirot chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
will you update is just great!
SnakeInMyBoot44 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Im in love with this story! Ive been trying to find a good Twilight fanfic for awhile and this story caught my eye. Thank you and update soon :)
DebraWhitlock87 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Please, please, please update soon. I really want to know what's going to happen.
Evey Claire chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
WHY HAVEN"T YOU CONTINUED THIS?! It's great really, you should totally update it, because I would seriously love that! Great plotline!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
a bientot
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
OMG, please come back. This is so good! It has so much promise, and the flirting and the oddly smart Bella and the seductive Aro and...just...more, please!

By the way, this is one of the few TwiFics I've read in which Bella actually seems to give a thought to her family and her awesome dad instead of just casting them all off and running into the sunset without a shred of regret.
sam chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
so love the aro and bella pairings. liking this. please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
please write more! it's a great start!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013