Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the Dreamcatcher
pat alex chapter 23 . 3/29
I'm loving this series thus far, I read all of the first one and up to the last chapter (22) in one day, excellent work. I did notice a couple of misspelled words here and there but i think its an auto correct issue rather than any problem you yourself are having. auto correct is my worst enema after all, but seriously keep up the great work.
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 2/23
The Ginny-Can't-Dream-Now plot line is interesting. I like how you're exploring what would have happened to her psychologically after Chamber of Secrets.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/23
Great start! I enjoyed the first story a lot, but the writing is even more solid this time around!
I don't really get why the girls think that they have to wait to be together, especially when they know how they feel for each other.
And I don't really care who Luna is with but I do not think that her and Harry make sense, that they 'will end up together anyway' he is a bit of a moron and she is probably better of with the girl.
Apologies if I sounded very negative, just my thoughts on the chapter :)
As some one who used to cut, that scene didn't bother me anyway. I hope ginny doesn't have to wait much longer :)
I hope he isn't her dad, it's kinda creepy
These group hugs and group cuddles are very.. Weird.
I do wish hermione would spend more time with ginny then the guys. Feel sorry for her having to spend time with annoying Ron. You seem to capture my severe dislike for him quite well ;)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
hermoine in the WRONG, saying who cares if you rat dead, your friend in pain you say you sorry, you never say who cares, that why they where mad at her, she was wrong,
TheGov2517 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I'll try and keep this short, as I tend to go on for too long when I gush...

I just wanted to say thank you for writing such a wonderful story. In truth I don't usually read fanfiction, but I stumbled on these while on a Harry Potter binge and now I'm completely addicted.

Your spin on the mythos is great and I love your portrayal of the characters. I'm actually starting to find myself favoring your storylines over the originals.

Keep up the fantastic work. You should be proud of the world you've shaped.
Cysteine Snape chapter 47 . 5/23/2014
Your take on how Hermione thought to herself was amazing!
dragonlock chapter 51 . 5/5/2014
Dude I have read this and the first one and you have what it takes to be a professional writer and you should really start making books that are not fanfiction I love your writing it is an awesome story line can't wait to start on the next one
lee.hunter chapter 51 . 3/27/2014
So, I just spent like, the last 12 hours reading this, I can barely see straight, but it was awesome. Thank you! Super excited to continue this saga!
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 43 . 2/26/2014
You went there with the coming pun. Not sure if I should high five, or turn that hand around and facepalm.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
One thing you have done really well, and that few people do really well, is correctly pace the romantic development. Its either too fast or too slow, but you've managed to make this feel not only right, but believable for the characters