Reviews for I Think I Know Why the Dog Howls at the Moon
angeliena chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Oh love this story! Thank you!
Naudrey2396 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hey there. I've been reading many stories about Nathan and Audrey already. It's a pity that Haven is less popular here in Germany so I can't find any good german Naudrey stories. So I tried the english ones. They are all good but this one, yours. ..it's really beautiful. Different than to all the others I've read. Just wanted to tell you that. You're talented. I'm going to read your other story too. Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it:D and sry for the bad english. Greetings3
Synera chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Love it! I was soo annoyed with the angst of season three. Glad I found this little jewel. Wish this is the way it would have gone.

Syn
othiara chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wonderful job!
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Uterly fantastic. VALDKHFLKAHLKDHFLAJHEOJFHOWJHFR. MBeautiful pace, fantastic characterization (Nathannnnnnnnn). I have no accurately descriptive words.
geminigurl89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Great story! )
mikitake chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
really enjoyed it :))
Leddy17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I have been waiting (not so patiently) for the next chapter of The Return to come and it hasent! But since you wrote this, you are forgiven :)

I love it! This is how season 3 should have gone! If you want to keep it going, I wont stop ya! They are just sooo cute! You know I love me some fluff! Thanks for this!
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
WOW you have no idea how much I freaking LOVED this fic and how wonderful/perfect/flawless it was! Seriously, your characterizations were spot on, you are brilliant! This is one of my favorites fics right now so please dont ever stop writing them! Thank you :)
Rachael chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
AHHH this was just what we needed during the hiatus! Seriously this was so good I can't stop re-reading it because its everything I've ever wanted for Naudrey especially after season 2. 3
Doks chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is so so very cute! I've been reading this since you posted. Wow, you are currently my favorite writer lol you could continue this with little one shots slice of life themes, if you are inspired.
Well, anyway, I loved this so much! I hope you keep writing!
heartisalonelyhunter2013 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was so good! I was so mad when they teased with a Nathan and Audrey relationship at the end of season 2 only to separate them for most of season 3. It made me wonder if I really wanted to keep watching even though I have loved this show from the start. They even stopped talking to each other and were always angry. One of the reasons I love this show if not the main reason is the way this partnership has evolved, from strangers, to friends, to being each other's rock. Love the fluff and love them being happy.