Reviews for Home Wrecker
I really loved this story. It was realistic. It was reasonable. And it was never extremely down or extremely up. You know? Where it's either too sweet or too droopy and melodramatic. Yours was the perfect balance.
Weasel chapter 19 . 7/27
This is such a realistic, engaging and fresh story so far! You tackled a really brave topic and wrote it flawlessly. I've wrote cheating, but I would back off or find excuses when the audience got uncomfortable. It's also sort of painful and I can feel Alec's shame and humiliation. I like that his parents aren't dicks like in most stories and that they're human. Because everyone seems to forget, by the angel, humans aren't perfect.

I'm gonna keep reading now :3, just thought I'd leave a review now just in case I forget later.
JelloDVDs chapter 93 . 7/18
Okay so I got lazy and didn't review there but I am done now. And I have to say you made me like Camille which is a hard thing to do. I was so stuck in this head space I couldn't write my story which confused my brain. lol. I would have liked to see more of the beginning of their relationship. They did kinda go from just met to dating to love to disastrous pretty fast Then after that conflict was resolved you didn't have much more. But I did love the scene where Maryse is talking to Magnus after she learned her son has moved in with him. That was beautiful. :) Anyway I know you aren't really around anymore cause this is a old story but I thought I'd say something nevertheless. :D
JelloDVDs chapter 11 . 7/15
Wow the I love you before the kiss! Didn't see that coming!
JelloDVDs chapter 6 . 7/11
really Alec has NO reaction to being called sweetie! lol. where the scarf Alec! its a book reference! there you go explaining Alec has ranted and vented to magnus in passing. why didnt you write that so we could read it? wow Alec way to hit your head like an idiot when magnus is being romantic. sigh. magnus is probably marvelling at your beautiful family rather than thinking you a child. he probably had a crappy childhood is you are going with the books at all there. oh Alec hasn't told his parents he's gay. I see potential conflict there. Izzy to the rescue! its sweet how everyone is protecting Max.
JelloDVDs chapter 5 . 7/11
jace having to work for Clary's love is a twist I haven't seen before in fanfic. kinda works though! have to confess I was disappointed I didn't see Alec's work break where magnus gave him his number again. oh and now they have been texting and you didn't show us the texting! magnus smokes! ick! okay he has lost points there. he should know better. no one likes to kiss a smoker they taste bad! oh you are showing us the break. yes! oh and yeah 26 is very close to 30 Alex so chill. at least he isn't 400! sigh Alec thinking one thing and saying another. Alec in high school but is he 18 yet? cause if he is a little less you know choke on your drink worthy. lol yes he is 18 cause 30-12 and math lol. so relax Alec. my parents were 11yrs apart just go with it! ah jace. you fell over. *smiles* jace you can't math! 30 and 42 are very different! geez!
JelloDVDs chapter 4 . 7/11
hehe that problem was solved quickly. he's a regular. nice! or maybe he just came back to see Alec eh?. quitting is a bit of a overreaction though Alex. geez that's kid likes drama. lol. I think Izzy is being loud on purpose so magnus can hear. LOL! OMG is Clary and simon! lol Alec thinks their dating which I guess is a reasonable assumption since he doesn't know them. nice references ! wait Clary is turning jace down! oh maybe she is dating simon! :o curious to see if you do anything with this or if its just background to malec. and that's cause he's magical Alec. lol. nice magic reference. that was cute. Alec jumped. awws. and yes Alex jump!
JelloDVDs chapter 3 . 7/11
I must confess I had to google what IMRU meant. lol. Alex I feel your pain! heels are a weird girl thing! I hate them and I am a girl! awws Alec looking after his mom is sweet. she's seems a mess right now and could definitely use the help. great job with the little differences! excellent detail. it really shows how things have changed well. OMG magnus's number is gone! ahhh!
JelloDVDs chapter 2 . 7/11
and I already like Izzy. she's trying to set Alec uo and its cute. plus magnus is into fashion. lol. not surprised! and Alec thinks he looks awful, sigh typical! I loved the Alec doesn't wanna advertise and comparing how straight people don't advertise. its so true! you go Alec! green dye in her shampoo would be Hilarious! please please do that! hehe! Alec's fool proff plan is gonna fail epicly! yep told ya Alec. magnus is flirting with you so pay attention! ah that explains it! magnus heard Izzy and now he's interested. nice! I love that your have included Maia in your story! most AUs don't. made me realize I wanted to include her in mine. and Alec's lack of words was adorable!
JelloDVDs chapter 2 . 7/11
okay so far you are making me really hate Robert. and I haven't even finished chapter 2 yet!
Jasper's Singer chapter 93 . 4/6
Loved your story. I went through the whole thing and just couldn't stop! It just took me in and I couldn't stop reading. Hope to enjoy more writing from you. :)
Riles2015 chapter 65 . 3/30
I'mANerdNotSorry chapter 5 . 2/18
Am I the only one who keeps thinking "And a jail cell is just a room?" From Onisions video with the title of the chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I read this all in one day, and I commend you for a really excellent work. My best friend starting dating a 30 yr old guy in our senior year, and I reacted kind of like Jace and Izzy. You give readers a lot of empathy for Alec and Magnus' situation, and that is rare. I hope you keep writing Malec.
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 65 . 4/12/2015 is Magnus saying that he would date other people if he married Alec?