Reviews for Ready to take it to the next level
kyle.whaley.77 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Perfect Story! Make more for Peter and Kitty.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I think u should make more chapters of their love story and then peter comes to the institute for a whole
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
the mansion wouldn't work as too many people live there and drop by. it could get ugly fast. shame it was only a one shot
FrivolousThoughts chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Gotta admit, this was great! I enjoyed Kitty's hesitance about the relationship, seeing as how she's been hurt in the past and the love scene was greatly detailed. You don't see Earth 616 Peter/Kitty very often and although any incarnation of the pairing isn't my favourite, I had a blast reading it anyway. Keep it up and you'll only get better!
AmazingSpidey52 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Three words HOT. HOT. HOT. Hahaha! Great job. I'm a huge Peter/Kitty fan! I hope u write more stories about these two!
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like it hope for more.
dablman2020 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Love it great Peter kitty story! Would love to see more
NeoTyson chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like it, I'm also a fan of spidey/kitty and if this is a actually storyline then I hope u keep going but if its a one shot then it was a enjoyable one shot
aspiringactor chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
A solid one-shot. I haven't taken a look at any of your other stories yet, so this is my first exposure to your writing. Aside from a few spelling errors/synonym errors (Eg: you spelled Colossus wrong the first time, and 'there' should be replaced with 'their' a few times) it's good. You could also benefit from the use of a few apostrophe-laden words/sentences (You're, we're, I'm, I'll, etc) and slang (words like "kinda" and "'k,")

Now, as for the subject matter:

I. Love. It. Peter/Kitty is my favorite Marvel Pairing, and it's nice to see another fic about them. If you're interested, there's a writer's challenge on my profile pertaining to the two of them.