Reviews for Piglet and Pooh
CallMeStina chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
My only question is: WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE CHILDREN?! Okay, you may proceed with your day
twoold chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
Not too long ago I read Caribbean Love, and loved everything about it. You don't often find ff with excellent character development, story line, correct grammar and spelling(!) and non-gratuitous sex scenes. I looked up your story history and found "Pooh and Piglet" and savored it as I read it. I don't usually write reviews (yeah, I know...), but I was compelled to thank you for these stories. I'm an ex-Long Islander, now in Chicago, who spent summers at a farm in Stony Brook, where the University is now. I'm also a widow in my mid-sixties and (still) teach as an associate in First Grade (and probably the only Glee follower in the midwest) so I could say I related to you and your writing on many levels. Simply put, thank you for your work. I'm starting your first story now, and look forward to the completion of your present work.
Charmedmich chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
A beutiful end to a fabulous story! x
manateegirl524 chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
thank you for such an absolutely incredible story
LvSammy chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
OMG...this was amazing...thank you so much for posting...but now ...I sad to see this end...im so going to miss this. ...OMg...this was awesome. Thank you my love!
ffacowgirl89 chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Im literally in love with this story. Seriously adorable how the piglet and pooh nicknames has followed them throughout. LOVE LOVE LOVE
LvSammy chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
OH MY DEAR...This has been FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for this. This has been amazing and it just gets better...this was so good and thanks so much for posting.
THANK YOU LOVE! AMAZING!
mardie186 chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter. Kurt and Blaine's wedding was magical just as I always knew it would be. Loved their matching rings. And Kurt surprising Blaine with the house was so special. I also love the secret garden. It's nice to know that that will always be their special place.
Muirnin chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
This chapter when it spoke of the apparent need to hate someone that had hurt you brought my older sister to my mind ... in fact earlier today even though she has hurt me really bad and taken everything away from me I found out through other sources that she has cancer and had to have surgery ... I told my other sister (who is also not in contact with our older sister) That no matter how much I want to hate her ... for hurting me All I can do is just pray that she recovers and that she will be alright.

Thanks for writing this chapter ... it reminded me that not hating those that hurt you is not a bad thing ...
mardie186 chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Loved the proposal in Daltons secret garden. Glad Princess is recovering. Was a great idea to have a civil ceremony in NYC and then a big wedding/reception in Lima. Look forward to reading that. Am sure they will do something similar on Glee next year unless Ohio suddenly legalizes same sex marriage; which, sadly, is probably a few years off.
LvSammy chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
OH my boys are married..Im so happy..this is awesome. I love it ...i so cant wait for more...keep up the great work...I love this...i so cant wait for more.
LvSammy chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
OMG...amazing...this was awesome. I cant wait for more...amazing. Post again soon...okay...wow!
Amber Loves Ocean chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
You're right as always, my dear Charmedmich. I had rewritten that paragraph and apparently didn't save it properly. That's what I get for trying to write on the tablet instead of my laptop. I think its fixed now...thx for catching that! [running to fix it on the other site...]
Charmedmich chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Either I misunderstood or the bath scene has some contortionism in it! One minute Kurt is behind Blaine then they seem to both be behind the other LOL That is a great trick! :-p
That docking made me wish (once again) that I was male!
Charmedmich chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
I am glad that they are friends again with Trent. I cannot help but wonder how easily Sebbie and Trent fell into a sexual relationship (assuming it is!) or if Trent was so traumatised from what he did to Blaine that sex was and maybe still is difficult for him.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »