Reviews for DADA with L and Light
MysteriousNHI chapter 21 . 7/25
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic, especially the chapter in which the school found out that Light is/ was Kira. One question, though - did anyone realize that Ryuuzaki is L? Because if (when) they do, the fangirls will NEVER leave either of them alone, especially if they're anything like the ones here on Ffn-dot-net. Where does Light sleep if he was never sorted? Ryuuzaki is sharing a dorm with Draco & Co. How do the other Slytherins react to L's insomnia? Maybe they enter the common room at night and find L doing something completely foreign. Just ideas~
Please update soon!
LadyTeldra chapter 18 . 7/16
-cackles- Welcome to the military. If you aren't doing anything you get stuck digging a trench and pray you have something to dig with.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
R27wolf chapter 21 . 4/5
Hello, I was wondering if you died or something.
Word eclipse chapter 21 . 3/30
Hogwarts would either have been a lot funnier or a lot more boring if L and Light were there. They would solve the cases that had Harry stumped for the whole year before Halloween in the most epic way possible, but then just spend the rest of the year terrorizing the castle.
Hmmm, I wonder what would have happened had Light or L been picked for the Triwizard Tournament? I actually pity the dragon that would have to go against them. Can you put in more scenes with Umbridge?
Looking back, I wonder why everyone was so scared of Voldemort. Kira is definitely scarier...
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 15 . 3/30
OMG HERMIONE
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 11 . 3/30
OMG I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER
Akayuki Novak chapter 21 . 3/28
Because neither Light nor L could ever be happy with anything other than first place. They have swelled heads like that.
moonshroom420 chapter 21 . 3/28
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA oh this is gold
BeepBopBoop chapter 21 . 3/26
Don't worry about updating if you don't have enough time. (Although I was so exited when I saw this updated that I squeaked and my parents looked at me weird) Fan Fiction is not the most important thing in the world ;)

Lol poor Hermione she thought she did so well XD And L and Light beat her without trying.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 21 . 3/27
Certainly seems like something those two would pull off.
bleeb90 chapter 21 . 3/27
I loved it, thanks for the update!
And good luck in your studies.
Freefan1412 chapter 21 . 3/26
Nice new chapter. :) You've got to feel for hermione. Here she studies and does her best and generally wants to get a good grade and then come the foreigners, doing little, zero effort, and just become the best in school (Or, you know, in the country if that was included). xd
PuppetPrince chapter 21 . 3/26
Nice chap :)
Loner Kid chapter 21 . 3/26
haha poor hermione, they are geniuses, can't be defeated by merely a know-it-all xDD
interesting chapter as always. when will be your next update? and also, can you somehow get the tangible death note in to one of the chapters? like..try to integrate it somehow into the story? it'll be fun...