Reviews for DADA with L and Light
BirdFlashIsNotAThing chapter 25 . 2/15
Really like this story :) and what you said about art teachers earlier I totally get. There's this one girl in my class who draws really realistically so of you draw with a cartoonish style the teacher marks you down. Also I do much more digital art then pen and paper so it's like, yeah I can't put pencil
to paper for sit but I can make afucking masterpiece in paint
WanderingWatermelon chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Congrats on your A levels! And don't worry about it so much, life has a habit of getting in the way of writing. What I find helps is sectioning off periods of time where you don't let yourself do anything but write. Anyway, this chapter made me laugh XD Great job!
BlueFlame27 chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Omg you're forgiven just for mentioning Yuri on Ice XD
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Uh. I feel slightly sorry saying this, but thats not really the reaction harry would give. *shrugs* but it is your story. you do what you want with it.
Serenity Lhane chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Thanks for the great update! Thought it was awesome!
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Author-san, can we have a scene where we find out what L and Light's boggarts are?

Thanks for the chapter!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Heeheehee, that was funny. Good job and welcome back. Update soon.
Unconscious Again chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
YAY AN UPDATE!

Hey there! I haven't ever reviewed this story before but I'm a big fan of it, and just wanted to say that I'm very glad it's still alive!

The chapters are hilarious, the characters are on point, and while updates might take a while.. hey, who doesn't have a story they don't have the time to update? Anyways, love this and can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, if you have time/patience for any more prompts, would you mind terribly writing a chapter where Ryuk comes and scares the hell out of... hmm, maybe McGonagal and Snape? Or maybe Dumbledore? I dunno man.

Anyways, keep it up!

Ua
bleeb90 chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Loved it loved it loved it!
And glad to read you aren't dead in a ditch somewhere. Good luck with living your real life while finding time and energy to entertain us ffreaders as well.
Chaoshift chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Congratulations! May your homework be fulfilling and lectures interesting. Good luck!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Ha! Ironic, I was in the middle of reading a Yuri On Ice fic before getting the e-mail you've updated this. I've read over 400 stories for it so far and have spent hours on the Vikturi tag on tumblr, and I only came into the fandom right after episode 10 aired. I need help, but I don't really want it.
But yes, it's utterly perfect. I think I would honestly be perfectly happy if the only anime I could watch for the rest of my life was Yuri On Ice.
*sigh* There's more fanfiction for it on Archive of Our Own than on here, unfortunately, but oh well. With all the tags on the stories there at least I have a better idea what I'm getting into when reading a story.

Oh! Um, awesome chapter, by the way. Sorry, you mentioned my current (and forever more) obsession, so I went on a tangent. :D
FRIENDLY OBSESSIVE READER chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Wait I almost missed this but why are L and Light GRYFFINDORS? Yes they are brave sometimes but that's not their main characteristic. Well other than that this is one of my most favorite fics in this entire fandom so please keep up the good work! Looking forward to your next update.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 23 . 9/27/2016
Poor Remus. Anyway we can see everyone's reaction the day after its revealed that Light is Kira? And when they meet Sirius! And get to know of Sirius. And when a teacher tries to confiscate the Death Note. And Professor Quirrel. When they meet! Maybe when they first get to know of Horcrux? Or when Light gets to see Tom's face and gets to know his name! Huh. That made me realise the best way to escape Kira would be to get plastic surgery. If Kira doeant know your face, he cant just kill with a name, can he?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 24 . 9/27/2016
I wanna see the scene where they first see a dragon! A dragon! Heh. Light and L poking at a fire-breathing dragon. Heh. That just cracks me up. The broom was an awesome one. Converting a teacher! Isnt her name Hooch? Or something similar?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
Poor Hermione. Just not genius enough! Pfft. hahahahaha!