Reviews for DADA with L and Light
SomeoneThought chapter 24 . 1/29
*squees* I love getting my name in people's A/Ns! It gives me a warm fuzzley feeling. w Amazing chapter! I could totally picture Light-chan and Ryuuzi-chan doing that! They should find the Mirror of Erised, don't you think? Or something along those lines. Did anyone ever get rid of the chess set? That's an idea, they could play that chess. Or plain old Wizards' Chess. And whatever happened to those fangirls in, I think it was Chapter 9? Maybe? The one after Light-chan says he's a serial killer. If possible, try to write as much as you can soon. That would be great! (Plz don't PM this account, if necessarry use SomeoneKnew, I never and I mean never ever check the email for this one)
SomeoneThought chapter 23 . 1/29
... WHY DON'T I GET IT?! I still don't understand why he would ask about toxins in claws! D:
SomeoneThought chapter 22 . 1/29
Burn, toad, burrn! :D Nice job, Light-chan! On the case, AND the argument!
SomeoneThought chapter 21 . 1/29
Poor Hermione. :P I don't usually mind placing second in an exam, although in maths it's annoying because my crush is sapiosexual (attracted to intelligence) and I want to impress her. Yep, she's a girl. I'm a girl. So what. I'm bisexual, I can like whoever I want.
SomeoneThought chapter 20 . 1/29
I KNOW WHAT HE SEES! Forty episodes of Death Note has taught me everything in this fanfic! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZINGNESS!
And Malfoy is actually played by a girl in the Very Potter Musicals. Is that what Light-chan is referring to?
SomeoneThought chapter 19 . 1/29
The Apple. From Twilight or the Shinigami? Because, in my opinion, the Twilight apple is more horrifying than the ones a certain God of Death eats.
SomeoneThought chapter 18 . 1/29
OH MY GODRIC I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW
The watch, the Notebook, the choking- presumably a heart attack? SO AWESOME
SomeoneThought chapter 16 . 1/29
I wish I were in that class. I would probably be able to shock the toad right out of the school, heheh. :D Death comes with the territory of vacationing with Creepypastas. If Jeff gets grounded from killing in cities because he broke some rule or other again, he takes it out on woodland animals. It's quite gruesome, actually. I should send you a video of it sometime. And then, of course, there are all the people dead from having, let's see, eight or so people in a house, all of them serial killers.
SomeoneThought chapter 15 . 1/29
You have Ryuuzi-chan so in character! XD
SomeoneThought chapter 14 . 1/29
So much to comment about, so few words running through my head! :0
Gred Forge. Yes, very mysterious indeed. :P Not.
I just love Ryuzi-chan's monotone matter-of-fact voice. :D Don't you?
Light-chan, you are probably the fourth-best detective in the world. The first three being Ryuuzi-chan, of course. (He eats so much sugar, he takes up all three spots! :D ... That was mean. I'm sorry.)
I UNDERSTAND NOW. THE NOTEBOOK. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NOTEBOOK. XD How does the toad know, BTW? She's not Muggle-born. And neither, apparently, is anyone in that classroom, judging by how confused they are.
SomeoneThought chapter 13 . 1/29
Good job, Harry. Light-chan, Ryuuzi-chan, if that book is Twilight, I will murder you slowly, painfully, and sadistically.
SomeoneThought chapter 12 . 1/29
'I'd be throwing away my only source of a good chess match.'
That, and you're totally in love with him. :P Don't deny the yaoi, the yaoi conquers all.
SomeoneThought chapter 11 . 1/29
I finally know what a Shinigami is. :D Sorry, Hat-kun, but this really is too good a chapter to really feel bad for you. Props to Light-chan and Ryuuzi-chan for ending the Gryfferin rivalry.
SomeoneThought chapter 10 . 1/29
'Punishment', eh? *thinking lemony dirty thoughts* Hehehe... In case you don't know, Light Yagami Imagay. I'm a gay. And so, apparently, is Ryuuzi-chan. :D I just loove this fanfic so much :D :D :D :D
SomeoneThought chapter 9 . 1/29
It's Kira! And Misa-chan clones! (Fangirls/worshippers of Kira) :D :D :D Everything is wonderful for us readers right now and horrible for the characters and I love it!
Hermione... Siriusly, girl, how does it take you that long? You've seen the anime, haven't you? I assume so, since you recognise him by his codename. If I ever in my life meet someone with a name similar to a character in a fandom I have ever been in, I would instantly make the connection. E.g., someone whose name is Jack. Especially Jackson Overland. Or just a Jack who wants to be a doctor. Or likes candy. Or someone with the surname Kirkland. If they like the beach, they automatically earn the nickname 'Sea-kun' from me. Or if they can't cook, they're Arthur-chan. Or if they can, and especially like cupcakes, then Oliver-kun.