Reviews for The Deciding
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
please continue! loved gothals bit too, i think i've figured something out... update!
ludossarah chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
The only thing im not so sure about at this point in the story is the awkward sex between Eugene and Rapunzel.
ludossarah chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Promise me you'll keep writing. Its a sweet story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
sooooooooooo... rapunzel wants to get pregnant ha... interesting
peculiarities chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Hmm, Gothel's part is good, though a little confusing, but I suppose that'll be cleared up! I look forward to seeing what's in store for all the characters!
musical prodagy22 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I hate how charles is so snotty but he does sound cute ;-)
peculiarities chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I understand about finals (completely) and it's nice to see a new chapter! I'm kinda confused about the meeting but I guess it'll be explained! And trust me, I write enough late night snippets of writing with bad grammar enough to not be fazed by them ;)
messie23 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Omg! I love the story! Please update soon
X
peculiarities chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Don't tell yourself that xD...okay, so I think it's right that Rapunzel should be kinda fragile and volatile. After all, she's been locked up somewhere familiar at least for 18 years, finally escapes, captured by two men, and sold to be married. She's been through a lot for someone who knows so little about the world!
And then there's the issues about the hair. I kinda don't want it to be cut, but I want to see the look (figuratively) on all of their faces when it turns brown haha.
Also, on a completely unrelated note, I was reading through your profile, and you're a lot like me (imo)
Anyways, update soon.
P.S. if you need a beta/pre-reader (or whatever they're called) don't forget meee!
peculiarities chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh wow...
I was looking for a good story but I didn't imagine I'd find one like this! It has a really unique and interesting plot so far- and I can't wait to see what happens next, honestly! I can tell this will be one of the best Tangled fanfics I will read- and there's only one chapter!