Reviews for What I Did on my Summer Vacation
MabekahLove chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
Thank you for writing this fic! Mabekah is so underated and I was having a difficulty finding a good fic until I stumbled on this one :D
ScottPilgrim-vs-You chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Great story! Nicely written and interesting
darkgirl3 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I was so sad to see this end, but I love love love how you ended this story. Matt becoming the high school football coach and still having Rebekah sending him plane tickets. It is so awesome keep up the great work and keep writing.
darkgirl3 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I am so happy that Elijah showed up to save them. I love him so much he has been through so much just wanting peace.

Keep up the great work and I'm glad that Matt and Rebekah are both okay and safe. Rebekah can defiantly change though and she has a lot.
darkgirl3 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Oh finally they have sex. It was awesome the way he just took her and then them finding the bedroom. I loved every bit of this chapter keep up great work
darkgirl3 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
I always wondered if Matt told her that he killed her brother. It's sorta an even thing since she almost killed him. I love that they are going to go hunting together.
darkgirl3 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I loved the two of them in this chapter it was awesome. The way he gave her pleasure even though he wasn't ready go that far yet.
darkgirl3 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Finally he wakes up and sees what is in front of him. I love how you described Rebekah because it is so true about her. It took a while for me see it, but her being with Matt brings out that in her. Thanks for writing this keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
love it
PaoHalliwell chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Omg looooovvveeeeeee iiiiiiiiittttttttt
Trogdor19 chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Ahh I was hoping for a happy ending but I suppose bittersweet and complicated is more realistic. The life you created for Matt is very believable because after all that he's still just a simple guy and who would want him to change? I enjoyed the heck out of this story and the time with two characters you write so so well. Thanks for this!
Trogdor19 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Whew that was a surprise ending! Though I admit I'm glad Matt's plan didn't work. It was obviously batshit crazy:)
ThinkTwice123 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
wow, I'm really enjoying this story and I love the two of them together.
Trogdor19 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
This ends really sexy and sweet but really, the highlight? Gay Jewish Vampires? So fucking awesome.

And also, I just realized that I should have been using these reviews to Cato-the-Elder you into POSTING OUT OF MY MIND ON KINDLE WORLDS! I mentioned something about this story to a friend and they were like, is she the girl that wrote the Damon-compelled-to-hurt-Elena fic because that is in my top 3 favorite fics of all time. POST IT! People will love it!
Trogdor19 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
This was a chapter of hard character choices. I was surprised by Matt's easy forgiveness of her torture of Pia, but not at all surprised by his crazy idealism in going after Veronique to "convince her." Rebekah's reaction to knowing Matt killed her brother, though, was heartbreaking and tiring at the same time. Poor thing. It's been a long, long life.