Reviews for What I Did on my Summer Vacation
ScottPilgrim-vs-You chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Great story! Nicely written and interesting
darkgirl3 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I was so sad to see this end, but I love love love how you ended this story. Matt becoming the high school football coach and still having Rebekah sending him plane tickets. It is so awesome keep up the great work and keep writing.
darkgirl3 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I am so happy that Elijah showed up to save them. I love him so much he has been through so much just wanting peace.

Keep up the great work and I'm glad that Matt and Rebekah are both okay and safe. Rebekah can defiantly change though and she has a lot.
darkgirl3 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Oh finally they have sex. It was awesome the way he just took her and then them finding the bedroom. I loved every bit of this chapter keep up great work
darkgirl3 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
I always wondered if Matt told her that he killed her brother. It's sorta an even thing since she almost killed him. I love that they are going to go hunting together.
darkgirl3 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I loved the two of them in this chapter it was awesome. The way he gave her pleasure even though he wasn't ready go that far yet.
darkgirl3 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Finally he wakes up and sees what is in front of him. I love how you described Rebekah because it is so true about her. It took a while for me see it, but her being with Matt brings out that in her. Thanks for writing this keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
love it
PaoHalliwell chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Omg looooovvveeeeeee iiiiiiiiittttttttt
Trogdor19 chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Ahh I was hoping for a happy ending but I suppose bittersweet and complicated is more realistic. The life you created for Matt is very believable because after all that he's still just a simple guy and who would want him to change? I enjoyed the heck out of this story and the time with two characters you write so so well. Thanks for this!
Trogdor19 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Whew that was a surprise ending! Though I admit I'm glad Matt's plan didn't work. It was obviously batshit crazy:)
ThinkTwice123 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
wow, I'm really enjoying this story and I love the two of them together.
Trogdor19 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
This ends really sexy and sweet but really, the highlight? Gay Jewish Vampires? So fucking awesome.

And also, I just realized that I should have been using these reviews to Cato-the-Elder you into POSTING OUT OF MY MIND ON KINDLE WORLDS! I mentioned something about this story to a friend and they were like, is she the girl that wrote the Damon-compelled-to-hurt-Elena fic because that is in my top 3 favorite fics of all time. POST IT! People will love it!
Trogdor19 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
This was a chapter of hard character choices. I was surprised by Matt's easy forgiveness of her torture of Pia, but not at all surprised by his crazy idealism in going after Veronique to "convince her." Rebekah's reaction to knowing Matt killed her brother, though, was heartbreaking and tiring at the same time. Poor thing. It's been a long, long life.
Trogdor19 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Hello! It has been so long since my last review, I confess. I have been terminally short of internet, and now that I have a bit of that to spare for once, and now that I've seen TVD's 30 second interpretation of Rebekah and Matt's summer, I find I'm ravenous for your (certainly much better) version.

Ahh, the pacing in this chapter was beautifully done: the confusion about Rebekah interspersed with Matt's very realistic attempts to make a plan (how many times as an author have I thought, and now my character thinks up a brilliant plan, which I will get from...hellfire, do they sell those on the internet?), and then Veronique's story, which we all know was never going to end well. This was a fun little suspenseful interlude. Let's hope Rebekah gets back to kicking some ass soon.

I also loved that you waited until they slept together to bring it back around to the real issue: so many fanfic authors don't have the guts to face tough, potentially unresolvable relationship issues (especially those surrounding morality, which TVD loves to only notice sporadically). Can't wait to see where you go with this.